Closed Thread
Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Reveal was okay. Bit upset that the first thing mil said was "but I want to buy pink!"

I told her to buy our boy pink if she wanted.

DP came home and cried. It's our first baby and we are excited, it'd be nice if other people could at least pretend to be excited for us even if they'd rather it be a girl
    Rainbow, that sux that that was her response. They should all be excited for you, no matter what the gender is. You've been through a lot, to get to this point, and it is lovely you're having a boy. No doubt she'll show some excitement once it sinks in that she's having a grandson.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dream girl, that's good that you're winding down your weekend activity. Good to spend time with DH while it's still just the two of you.

LilPetal, your nursery is lovely. I love pooh bear

Sage, I can't believe Tate is 8 days already. I hope everything is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sage why am I crazy?

Rainbow I'm sorry that you and DP didn't get the response you were hoping for. They should just be excited you are having a bub and not be disappointed by the gender, that sucks. We are all super excited you are having a son, hope that helps hon xxx

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Sage why am I crazy?

Rainbow I'm sorry that you and DP didn't get the response you were hoping for. They should just be excited you are having a bub and not be disappointed by the gender, that sucks. We are all super excited you are having a son, hope that helps hon xxx

She may have been referring to everything you do, while you are having a rest day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    She may have been referring to everything you do, while you are having a rest day
    Ahh yes. I just get so bored doing nothing. Maybe that's a little crazy. Still got another 2 weeks of markets as well lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rainbow I'm sorry you didn't get the response you were hoping for, I don't understand why people just cannot be excited for you and DP. It's not like you can pick the sex!! You and your DP have gone through so much to get here and I think your son is really lucky that he has such loving, dedicated and amazing parents.

Screw the 'we wanted a girl we wanted pink' you're having a son that's so exciting! And as Toni said we are excited for you

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hate pink anyway, if it wasn't a girl and wouldn't be wearing much of it!!!

We came home and watched our DVD of our beautiful boy having fun and feel much better. Telling my family on Sunday, hoping for a better reception - or we are leaving.

I'm upset because mil was the last person I'd expect to be like that. I was going to invite her to the birth but I'm less inclined to now even though I know she'll be delighted when he's born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni sorry I wasn't cleAr, the amount you do while pregnant is unbelievable! I was meaning crazy in a nice endearing way! You seem to accomplish so much each day! But make sure you take time for you as well! I hope it didn't come
    Across wrong I just saw the list of what you had done in a day! You sure are one super mumma!

Rainbow hugs. Boys are just as special and it's disappointing when people can't see that.

Okay best get back to feeding my little man.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think it's great you're staying active Toni! I think it will definitely help once bub is born

uour nursery looks great lil petal I love the giraffe and elephant! I'm planning on making some that look like that just have to decide that colours I want first. Think I will wait until we know the sex. Hoping they turn out okay!

Hi sage hope you and Tate are going well

i got my results back 1:48600 for the trisomys so pretty happy with that... Only 2 and a bit weeks until we find out the sex! So excited!! I'm wanting to tell people and trying to convince DF he should let me. For the reveal idea I wanted to bake a pink or blue cake and write we are having a ..... So everyone finds out at the same time plus I love baking!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Exactly what I was meaning. Thanks lil smurfy!