+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Post Looking for an Indian Egg Donor living in Australia

My journey started 5 years ago when I was in my late 30s and I thought it was going to be easy falling pregnant. We had spent most of our late 20s and early 30s building our careers. We fell pregnant after few years of trying and at the age of 39, I finally had a good news, I was 10 weeks pregnant but didn't realize until one day when I had sharp abdominal pain that my baby was growing in the wrong spot, in my right fallopian tube. I had an emergency operation and after that I have not had any success. I will be turning 43 next month and have had now over 6 IVF treatments without any success. IVF is very emotional. My husband is Caucasian and I am Indian as such we are looking for an Indian donor who lives in Australia and looking to help us here.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Have you been successful?

Hi

I am Australian born Indian and my husband is Caucasian and I am also looking for an indian egg donor. I am only 30 and suffer from premature ovarian failure. Did you end up having any success in finding an Indian donor? I hope you did .... I know how difficult it is to find someone! If so, would you be able to share any tips on how to find a donor?

Thanks

Tina

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi PPDonor and Syd1997 - hope you have found your donor. We are looking at Thailand and I have seen some half indian half Thai donors on a data base of egg donors from 'Become Parents' dot com' they are based in Melbourne. They offer egg donation and surrogacy in India and Thailand. So far we are very please with his openness and prompt replies to all our questions. Good luck hope that helps