+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MGC Bertie my gosh that is a very intense protocol! I'm crossing everything for you that this FET results in your sticky bub and you won't need the SA back up plan. Tons of baby dust to you! xxx

Now that I'm home I spend very little time on the PC and only check BH from my phone, hence not posting very often. Everything is going really well for us. DD is 5 months old now and keeps me very busy. I still can't believe how lucky we are to have her and I cherish every day with my baby, she is growing up much too fast.

Big Hi to the other Syd ladies, hope you're all doing well and can pop in for an update xo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (21-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC- sorry I missed your post. Yes DD is a gorgeous little doll and brings us so much joy. Great to hear all is well with your boys. #3 is a big decision... Do keep us posted if you end up going for it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

TheTimeHasCome  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update

I havent been in bub hub for ages but i get the threads in my email and will read them now and then.

Hello to all.

We are seeing Dr M also. DP has mild NK cells so we are about to start to imitate a walking pill bottle again and then we will throw everything to our last go at this.

Basically:

Folic acid
    coq10
    Vit e & d
    caltrate plus
    normal pre conception tablets (we have a different brand from natropath)
    Dhea

Then prednisone from day 1 of cycle (4 a day)
    Start Thyroxin before day 1 of cycle (DP has the antibodies but not underactive or overactive thyroid)

10 days b4 transfer - intralipids

Clexane injections after transfer
    Pessaries after transfer

Plus the normal cycle protocol with the clinic.

May go back to acupuncture again also.

phew

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-10-2014),SimpsonDesert  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm currently cycling. Jabbing away with lucrin only at the moment. Just a banking cycle with another one in jan before pgd testing and hopefully transfer then.

Haven't posted much, nor joined any monthly threads, just too depressing when I see bfp's and am no where close to it myself. I'm getting it a lot in real life and while I'm happy for them I'm in a why not me phase at the moment.

Sorry for the downer post'

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl.... I so know how you feel. I'm pretty much in the "why not me?" phase all the time, especially going to the shops, looking at Facebook, sitting in the GP's waiting rooms.... OK, pretty much anywhere. I've even recently been feeling jealous of those TTC their second child, when I cannot even get one :-( I know that others are going through the same emotions, same hardships, financially, mentally etc, but just one, for all of us with none :-))

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Chiefsgirl & MGC xoxo

It wasn't long ago I was in the same boat, never ending ****** of BFNs and being "lapped" by other IVFers moving onto bub #2. It sucks being stuck like that and having no idea where the tunnel is, let alone see any light at the end of it.

All I can say is hang there because you WILL be rewarded for your perseverance, strength, and patience.

@Fingerscrossd11 good luck with your cycle and new protocol!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers, I was very sorry to read of your daughter Hugs to you and DP. Will be thinking of DP for her next cycle

Bertie, thinking of you for your FET

Chiefsgirl, hugs to you, it's tough doing PGD banking cycles. I have everything crossed for you to get a few normal ones.

SimpsonDesert, glad to hear you & DD are doing well

TTHC, Peonies and anyone else I've forgotten

AFM - Unfortunately no joy on my part for Team Sydney either. After finishing my PGD banking cycles in March/April, I took a few months off to do up our new place / move/ do up our old place and sell it. I did do a FET (not a tested one though), but it was a BFN.

I've been trying to do some research into DE as well. Funnily enough, I thought my OE journey would finish with my FS telling me not to bother anymore, but despite me trying to get her to say it over several consultations she won't, at least not in those terms. She just says "you have to be satisfied that it won't work with your own eggs"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-10-2014),SimpsonDesert  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear from you @SpringRain! I had hoped by now you'd be pregnant with a CGH blast. Sorry that isn't the case . Do you have any tested frosties left? The DE decision is a tough one, I have no advice sorry, but hope it works out either way xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't resist when I see chiefsgal and bertie posts. Well u gals know me from other thread. I am kinda hitting the low point atm as well. It drives me crazy that everywhere I go, I see normal things as baby stuff. I saw a toy at the airport shop the other day, I thought the kid would like it. Wait...I am not even preg yet. I stop subbing on the Perth thread. People just left the thread once they r preg. A year down the road since the start of our ivf journey (2 yrs+ since TTC) and I am still on the thread whining. Last FET is a bit like sending myself to a death sentence armchair. I tried to be positive but couldn't. My mental health isn't doing as well as it should be so it is a dilemma of being well for ivf while the source of the prob is clearly that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain.... yes, my FS never mentioned going to DE, but once I mentioned it, you could see relief come over his face, like a load had been lifted, as he obviously didn't want to make me more upset than I was back then.

AFM...went for another BT this morning, but still not surged, so have to go for yet another one tomorrow morning. That makes 9 BTs (plus an evening having IVIG) in the past 9 days!! Tomorrow will be 10 BTs in 10 days - yah, not!! So if I surge tomorrow, then the FET should be on Friday. That will be d23 of my cycle, which I'm a bit worried won't give much time to implant, with my regular 28 day cycle. But I guess that's what the pregnyl is used for.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (02-11-2014)