+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 88 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler View Post
    Nattie your news is so sad. I'm so sorry this cycle ended this way. I don't know much about all this so please ignore my ignorance, i just find it hard to believe that all future embryo's will be abnormal. Was it just a really bad cycle? Could another clinic offer a glimmer of hope? (particularly when you aren't ready to give up) do you know if it is the egg or the sperm? (do you have family that could donate?) I have a friend who has an 80% chance of passing on a severe genetic abnormality to her children but they fell pregnant and their baby is fine, surely there has to be some chance.

I'm thinking of you xxx
    Hi Traveler,

We will still go for a follow up with the doc to see what he says and there is hope but I think it's an egg quality issue (I have low AMH for my age) we do not wish to use donor sperm or eggs or adopt it is just not for us.

I just feel so exhausted with this whole process and it has consumed my life for the past three years, I have done everything possible from Accupunture to naturopathy herbs and multiple supplements to changing my diet losing weight and getting fit but I cannot put my life on hold for one more second for something that probably won't ever come true. Yes there is a chance but there is a chance of winning lotto too and I'm a realist.

I know some reading this (my mother feels the same way) that if we want it bad enough we won't stop but at what cost? My sanity, my marriage, my career? That may sound selfish but take a second to think about what would be left without all f that and still no baby? It is all those things ATM keeping me going.

sorry for the long me rant post xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And so the rollercoaster ride continues... Doc just called to say the retested embryo is normal!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie, I can feel your anguish through the computer! And I admire you for knowing how to say 'enough'. I totally understand the toll it puts on every aspect of your life, and I think you are amazing that you can maintain perspective in the middle of such a horrible time. I am holding onto hope for your one emby tho. When is it being transferred?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Nattie! That's great news. Will you be transferring?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will be transferring next cycle. Just need to wait for AF to come and then back onto the hormones just a low dose though.

It's just so hard, I'm trying to be positive again but also protect myself from another fall.

thanks so much for your support ladies

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic new Nattie84!!! That little glimmer of hope you desperately needed at this time to get you through ✨✨✨ don't give up!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news nattie! I truly hope this little embryo is going to be your take home bub xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is great news nattie just when you thought all hope was lost too. A little miracle it seems x

Bella how is your mat leave going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say hi. I go back to work tomoz so I won't be able to keep up with the chat but will check in from time to time.

How is everyone on this cold and dreary day!?

I went back to the doc yesterday as I have been having the most terrible cramps and aches on the right hand side of my abdomen. Turns out my right ovary is full of fluid and blood and is 8cm! Once again doc not overly concerned just said keep up fluids and rest and if the pain hurts real bad go to the ER. He said it should go down soon but its 8DPO and not getting any better.

As usual I looked online and keep seeing that this is pretty bad as the fluid can leak into my body!!

Its my second time having OHSS and docs/nurses discounting it.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nattie - no I've never experienced ohss (never enough eggs!!!) hope your symptoms ease up and if not seek the help you need!!! Xo