+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringRain View Post
    Bertie, that must have been frustrating! Glad to hear you're sounding optimistic, hope the 2WW passes quickly and you get a nice surprise at the end

Catemer, hope that your DP has better luck this time round.

ELM, glad to hear you have a nice strong hb.

SD, Katiana, Nattie Traveler, Peonies and anyone else reading

I'm back for another CGH cycle starting this week. I don't feel excited or emotional like before the previous cycles, just pretty flat, more like "here we go again"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm up and running! On the pill start jabbing in a cpl of weeks epu and transfer around Easter again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Call came thru today... transfer on the 16th march... pregnancy test due 1/4.... wow that was a quick cycle. ... babydust to all

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (20-03-2014),MGC Bertie  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck for transfer on Sunday katiana!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

katiana  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Good luck Katiana and all the other ladies that are cycling.I wish you all the best.

Congratulations to all who have BFP's That is wonderful. If anyone needs Progesterone 400mg supposits I have about 40 which I did not use. Contact me $3 each paid about $3.70 for them

Congratulations to the new mum's and dad's. I have been reading all the posts, just haven't had time to scratch myself so can't remember everyone's names.

AFM: well Angus & Ellie arrived and are sort of settling. We are still trying to get them use to boundaries & consequences (Time out) It is very trying and tiring (aargh). I now have Monday & Fridays to myself . Angus has started school & Ellie is in Child Care. Hopefully things will settle more soon

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (16-03-2014),katiana  (15-03-2014),The Time Has Come  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck Katiana. wow just reading your signature... 23 rounds of IVF how did you do it?? I am looking at cycle 3 and I don't know if I can even do that...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

katiana  (20-03-2014),MGC Bertie  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing4.... always lovely to hear about your little family. Sounds like they are keeping you way busy!!

Katiana... yes, I'm amazed too at the amount of cycle you have done. Mind you I'm starting to catch you up!! Good luck with this cycle.

AFM.... Unfortunately I was a BFN today - my number was 0.6. The nurse made particular mention of it, saying it proved that something started, but not for long. I don't know if that means that it must have started implanting (as surely that's how anything gets into the blood), or whether it just grew for a few days then gave up? So neither the donor sperm nor Dr M's immune treatment (intrallipids) were the magic cure we needed, so I guess now we'll have to presume it's old eggs problem. Next step is using my sister's eggs, so maybe the donor sperm and intrallipids will work with better/younger eggs??? I still feel quite devastated, but sort of at peace, knowing that I have done absolutely everything that I could. Now we move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MGC I hate those phone calls, very familiar to us "means it started to implant but then it didnt" grrr. So sorry that it didnt work.

AFM we went to see FS on Monday and she was quite happy for us to start when we were fine to. Then asked when was last AF, well it turns out that Monday was only D17 in the cycle of DP so we had the normal bloods str8 away and the one to check ovulation. Then went home with our bottle of lucrin and needles. All happening quicker than we thought, didnt even take notice when she was cycle day wise.

PC tuesday she hasnt ovulated so she had another BT this morning. Now just waiting. If all goes well, collection could be around the week starting 14 April.

The Fun continues

Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Wishing4.... always lovely to hear about your little family. Sounds like they are keeping you way busy!!

Katiana... yes, I'm amazed too at the amount of cycle you have done. Mind you I'm starting to catch you up!! Good luck with this cycle.

AFM.... Unfortunately I was a BFN today - my number was 0.6. The nurse made particular mention of it, saying it proved that something started, but not for long. I don't know if that means that it must have started implanting (as surely that's how anything gets into the blood), or whether it just grew for a few days then gave up? So neither the donor sperm nor Dr M's immune treatment (intrallipids) were the magic cure we needed, so I guess now we'll have to presume it's old eggs problem. Next step is using my sister's eggs, so maybe the donor sperm and intrallipids will work with better/younger eggs??? I still feel quite devastated, but sort of at peace, knowing that I have done absolutely everything that I could. Now we move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post

oh MCG that sucks... It is strange what different clinics say.... My HCG on one cycle was 2 and they said that meant nothing...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah ive been told im stubborn lol. Feeling positive about this cycle. Feeling good. Tired but good. Funny little signs I remember from my other bfps.

Mgc bertie - so sorry about the cycle. .. fingerscrossed your sisters eggies will be the bfp change.
    Fingerscrossed11 - fingers crossed for this cycle for you both for a bfp.

Sending everyone babydust.
    Last edited by katiana; 20-03-2014 at 17:38.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-03-2014)