+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick update.... one nice little 4 cell embryo put in on day 2. Hopefully it was mine, as slight mix up, as second lady in the queue had the same first name as me - the embryologist was sure she had it correct, but the FS checked about 4 times, which didn't seem good. Anyhow, at this stage, I don't care, as I will take any baby now! I'm sure it was right in the end :-)) So now just keeping busy for the next two weeks. Have hardly been at work recently, so back to work tomorrow and hopefully that should keep me more than busy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, that must have been frustrating! Glad to hear you're sounding optimistic, hope the 2WW passes quickly and you get a nice surprise at the end

Catemer, hope that your DP has better luck this time round.

ELM, glad to hear you have a nice strong hb.

SD, Katiana, Nattie Traveler, Peonies and anyone else reading

I'm back for another CGH cycle starting this week. I don't feel excited or emotional like before the previous cycles, just pretty flat, more like "here we go again"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (08-03-2014),MGC Bertie  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MGC Bertie, that would have been frustrating. At my clinic we are given patient numbers, when we go in for transfer they work on your number as well as your name. You read your number from your card and it s checked against the number on the Petrie dish. DH checks it on the screen.

Congrats for being pupo! How the tww goes ok.
    Last edited by Chiefsgirl; 05-03-2014 at 20:37.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appreciate your thoughts... at first clinic (2 cycles with Next Gen) they prescribed Crinone for Progesterone support. At second clinic (5 cycles at IVFA) they prescribed Pessaries for progesterone support. Here at clinic number 3 (one and only cycle at Fert First) they said no, they don't think either does anything. Now I've had the transfer, I'm wondering whether I should have pushed the issue. I don't have any pessaries left, but I do have two boxes on Crinone... should I use them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MGC, your recent experience sounds a tad frustrating. I hope it ends on a positive high with a big BIG bfp!! If it were me I would use the crinone for sure!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, if you have it to hand use the crinone!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm baaaack!
    Hello to all on phone at the moment so will catch up good and proper when next on computer.
    MGC yay for being PUPO
    As for FF very strange (regarding your do not likes) usually by the EPU DP feels like a blood bank from the BT's, has multiple scans and I get all information from nurses when they ring with bt results.
    Anne knows her stuff, is up to date with all information and does not hold back in trying new things, useless fact: did u know she was trained by Prof C at IVFA? Useless fact no 2: Prof C was an intern at DP's birth lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As for donors at FF. We always pick our top three. Yes you get a list but as they are USA donors it's not only us that are using these donors. It's frustrating but it's best to pick a few to be safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update on us
    After the failed donor cycle last september which turned into a iui on me (gulp). Three pregnyl shots done after (one to go I start bleeding)
    Did an early bt which showed something happened but nothing further.

Forward to November we see a naturopath. Walked our with info overload we then in Jan start a detox for a month then at next nat appointment walk out with more pills for DP (includes COQ10) she feels like a walking pill bottle, I swear I hear rattling when she walks lol

Appt made 17th march to see Dr Anne and discuss next step. We have one frosty but we want to do a full stim as DP does better with freshies.

So hopefully start in April

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

katiana  (07-03-2014),MGC Bertie  (07-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC BERTIE :: Id use the crione. I find it suprising you haven't been given some progesterone support. ... ive always been given it from anne.... ive booked on today and was asked if I wanted them already. .. I said yes.... used them before and wont hurt to cover my basis..... besides my two successful births had pregnyl and progesterone support.

Afm : as mentioned. .. booked on today.... got all my scripts. .. we have 12 ftosties waiting. .. so nice and easy Fet .... was nice to see the girls at yhe clinic today.... I must have missed the rush.... clinic was empty when I got there and went straight in.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-03-2014)