+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 88 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, i am actually a perth lady who recently went to syd for the ivf. We are blessed to have a miracle but it went terrible wrong in the end. After a mere 5 days of happiness, we are now grieving for the loss that happened last weekend (havent had a chance to change my signature cos typing on phone).

We are considering the donor but it is not the time yet. We have one in the freezer but dont hold up much hope on it as it is a slow developer. Perhaps afraid to get crushed again. It is our embryo so prefer to have if back in me. I want to request all the tests on me before the FET. I now can see that i might have wasted DH precious sperms as my STIM wasnt very successful (low number of follicles and eggs) but too late to speculate on it now. I see you ladies have a bit discussion going on if dont mind giving some advices.

What kind of tests can be requested in order to rule out implantation dysfunction? NK cell testing? Blood clotting?

Also i would like to try acupuncture for the FET next time and would appreciate if you could recommend any good one in the city or greenwich area.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bbhope... the thread you need to come and join is the "High Natural Killer Cells" thread, as you'll find heaps of info on implantation issues, NK cell testing etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone I don't know if its okay if I join in this thread or not we are currently losing weight to start IVF either towards the end of the year or start of next we will be going to the fertility centre in Liverpool..
    I have Children from my previous relationship but DP has no children and we would love to have a bub together but i had my tubes tied in 2009 so we have chosen IVF over a reversal but I need to lose quite a bit of weight to meet the BMI requirements of the clinic so this next few months will be devoted to working my bum off to get there and getting as healthy as possible for the best chances at getting pregnant!! (i must say its rather frustrating i wish we could just start nowwww!! (damn you tasty foods/poor self control lol...))
    anyways I'd love to get to know you all and have some support during this crazy journey we are embarking on and also hopefully be some support to you all on your journeys also!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy Llamas For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fuzzy Llamas... you and me both with the tasty foods issue!!! I lost 6 kilos before Christmas and was feeling really good, but today my cholesterol came back as high (6.4) so I need to be good again after all that Christmas food!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome fuzzy llamas I hear you on the food! I was so proud of myself for doing 4 cycles last year and still being in a weight loss deficit, weighed in last week and had put on almost all I had lost! Back on the calorie counting and dieting for me. Luckily as I am waiting on further testing I think I've got about 3 months to lose some decent weight.

One thing to remember is that you might be ok at the start of a cycle, but all the meds they give you do make you gain weight, not want to exercise, eat comfort food!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I've kinda figured not to stress to much about getting to an absolute goal weight as I'm sure I'll gain due to ivf and (hopefully) pregnancy!!
    And mcg bertie I know what you mean the festive season is a killer for diets! Oh how I wish I was one of those lucky people with amazing metabolisms haha. ..

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Fuzzy Llamas; 16-01-2014 at 15:50.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy Llamas For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? Very quiet in here lately!

Anyone cycling and need some baby dust?!

To the ladies who have bubs, are you cycling again for bub no. 2?

Any babies being born soon?

We have just had dad's first birthday. I don't have a baby anymore...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi traveler,

I saw dr m yesterday for my first apt looking into nk and auto immune issues. He has ordered a whole heap of blood tests (which I had yesterday 8 vials!) and I am having a hysteroscopy and biopsy next tues. he has also put me on dhea (I'm assuming there goes any hope of losing weight?).

So I'm just lurking at the moment while I get diagnosed and then I'm hoping to cycle in mar/apr.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Wow, the first year certainly goes fast! Are you thinking of trying again? Soon?

Hi to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just thinking this thread had gone too quiet!

Traveler- thanks for bumping us up! Wow, your DD's 1st b'day came around fast. Did you have a party for her? Funny how the baby phase is so hard yet Mums are always sad to see it pass when their little ones grow up. Are you clucky at all, or are you satisfied that your family is complete?

Chiefsgirl, Nattie, MGC & bbhope- Hi again. Have written to you in the NK cell thread .

Katiana- lovely to have you on board! Any sign of AF yet?

Fuzzy Llamas- Hi and welcome! This is a great place to hang out while you wait to get started. I did my IVF at Liverpool too, around the corner from your clinic. I hope you're going well with the health kick and hope the desire for a bub is a good motivator to stick to it.

Crofty- how are you going? Must be very close to meeting your little man!

Springrain- I saw your news on the CGH thread... how disappointing only getting one more to biopsy. I truly hope it is perfect and will be a sibling to the frostie you already have.

Hi to Peonies, TTHC, Catemer & everyone else

AFM- All going well. 24 1/2 weeks now and bub seems to be a happy little vegemite. We are overdue for some BFPs in here ladies... when Crofty has her bub I'm going to be all alone on the UTD list. Hopefully the dry spell is over and we'll have a flood of BFPs rolling in

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-01-2014),SpringRain  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

Paddlegirl
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Nessika
    Earthpower9
    Trying2StayPositive
    Nattie84
    Fingerscrossd11
    Chiefsgirl
    SpringRain
    Catemer
    MGC Bertie
    Fuzzy Llamas

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Katiana- FET- waiting for AF

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

UTD
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    SimpsonDesert- May 2014

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004 & DS Feb 2013
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009 & DD Jan 2013
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS1 Aug 2010 & DS2 Mar 2013
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012