Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Argh. Still haven't heard anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call. BFN.

Although, having said that her P4 was at 27, despite being on 2x 400U pessaries!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemar.... very sorry to hear of your BFN. You certainly have been making an enormous effort at getting this pregnant thing to work, just like so many of us. Did your DP have a progesterone check half-way through the TWW? I did this time, as my final levels were really low last time, but they were good this time, which was peace of mind. Treat yourself both to something nice tonight, and start to make a new plan :-)) Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    . I just can't believe it Catemer... I don't understand why its not working. I'm so devastated for you and DP, no-one should have to suffer through as many BFNs as you have .

MGC- I'm not giving up on you yet. Was it a 1500 pregnyl booster? If so, I found that dose was out of my system within 4 days. Great that you're already thinking ahead though and lining up your next options. Will keep fingers crossed for a darker line tomorrow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson.... oh, I'm not sure what dosage of Pregnyl it was (and I threw the box away last Sunday when we did the last shot). It was a smallish box, with three shots in it - the ones where you have to break open the top of the vials, and use the syringe to mix the solution and powder together, before changing to a small needle to inject. My DH thinks he's such a doctor now!!

Today is 11dpt3dt, so, I guess I haven't given up hope yet - maybe that's secretly why I haven't burst out crying yet!! I will test again Sat and Sun - perhaps in the morning now, since I've read that's actually better to do it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks simpsondesert, my birthday I was quite reserved as I didn't want to get drunk and burst into tears at my utter failure of a year!

Got quite tipsy on nye tho! Was at a house party and everyone there knew what we had been through (we were camping with them all at Easter when we had to come back to Sydney for our first et). They were lovely and we talked about it for about 5 or so mins at the beginning of the night and then it was on to happier times and dancing, was a great way to end a sucky year, although my head didn't think so the next day!

MGC that sounds like the 1500 ones that I was on, fx for you, as I said on the other thread the witch ain't here yet!

Catemer I'm so sorry, at least it's the weekend and you don't have to leave the house if you don't want to! Sending hugs your way, these first few days are never easy tho xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catmere, so sad to read about your bfn. I really thought it was your turn. You have been on this roller coaster for far too long. I am truly gutted for you.

Bertie- when I was pregnant with ds, the test was negative and I threw it out, only to find later the faintest of second line. So I'm still believing there's a chance! If it were me I'd do another test later tonight...or the clear blue digital...but that's just me...

Spring rain, let us know please what the sneaky notes said!!!

Just been to the beach, feeling a little chubby, let the New Years resolutions begin!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I re-tested this morning, and the exact same "faintest of faint" lines is still there. No, it's not weaker nor is it stronger. Still there. I've tried holding them in different light, one above the other and then the other way round, but they're the same. So no more definite one way or another. Will test again tomorrow :-))

The only thing different about the two tests is actually the control line - yesterdays afternoon test (14dpo) is a bit blurry, while todays morning test (15dpo) is bright and crisp. I would have thought the two control lines would have looked the same.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 04-01-2014 at 17:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can u post a pic? If it's the same tomorrow I would try a different brand. But...it's still there!!!! Something is going on in there!!! And it takes 48 hours for the hcg to double and the line to get darker. I am keeping everything crossed for you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler... just about to go out now, so don't have time to post a pic, however today's line is still there, but it is now definitely fainter than the last two days, so I'm 99.9% sure it's now just the Pregnyl fading (day 7 after last Pregnyl booster). So I've had my big cry with DH this morning, and now just trying to be as calm as possible until BT and the dreaded phonecall tomorrow. Then will start making a few new plans. Almost there!!