+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

Paddlegirl
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Nessika
    Wishing4
    Earthpower9
    Trying2StayPositive
    Nattie84
    Fingerscrossd11
    Chiefsgirl

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

SpringRain- jabbing

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Catemer- BT 3/1
    MGC Bertie- BT 6/1

UTD
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    SimpsonDesert- May 2014

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004 & DS Feb 2013
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009 & DD Jan 2013
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS1 Aug 2010 & DS2 Mar 2013
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012
    Felicita - DS & DD Sep 2012
    Quartz- DS1 & DS2 Oct 2012
    EternalOptimist- DS Oct 2012
    romaverona- DS Dec 2012
    Mac8- ?? Apr 2013
    Bella978- DD Jun 2013
    Lillac- DS Jul 2013
    rainbow road- DS Nov 2013
    Romy Sydney- DS Nov 2013
    Peoniesarepretty- DS Dec 2013

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemar....good luck with the BT on Friday. You're almost there :-)) No, my pessaries are only 200, once each morning and night. When my progesterone was low in a previous cycle, I thought he'd increase it this time, but wanted to start on this dose, which in the end turned up fine.

Simpson.... thanks for your thoughts. I better not tell my DH about your new TV as he's been clammering to buy a new one, ever since my parents got a bigger TV than us a month ago!! Maybe since we're staying home being humbugs, jabbing and trying to get pregnant, maybe I should relent and let him :-))

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try Costco. They had massive TVs for under $2000.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to catemer For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC ours was $1991 at Bing Lee. That price is avail for another week. It's just a regular TV though. We didn't want 3D or smart TV capability. If you want the extras then I second Catemer's suggestion of Costco

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Catemar and Simpson... thanks for your recommendations. I ended up telling DH about your new TV and he was suitably jealous, and immediately got out the tape measure and started to measure up on the wall!! But apparently he wants a 4D TV!! I don't even know what that is, except that he says we won't get it yet. But thanks anyhow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer, will be thinking of you and DP for BT

Simpson, hope you are enjoying the new TV, sounds great!

Bertie, how are things going?

AFM - had BT and ultrasound this morning, have lots of follies, leading ones about 12-13mm, so a little while off yet. Being me, I hung around on the ultrasound bed getting dressed a bit longer so I could read the comments the sonographer noted down for my FS. Something got written down that has me a bit concerned, so might try and call my FS over the next few days

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain.... thanks for thinking of me. I feel OK at the moment, as I've had friends over the whole afternoon and evening playing board games, so that was really good. NYE's was pretty bad - DH and I went out for a lovely dinner where I tried really hard to converse about other things, then watched fireworks in the local park where I just kept wiping away tears, followed by absolute crying again as I later got into bed!! It may have been easier if I'd had any symptoms, but still nothing, that I'm pretty convinced it will be a BFN (even though I'm still trying to think positive). A little is self-preservation, trying to get ready for a BFN and already making plans in my head.

I have 3 HPTs which I plan to use, and have decided to use them each afternoon (starting Fri), as if I do them in the morning I'm going to have dreadful crying eyes to go out each day! So first one will be tomorrow, and I'm rather ready now to find out.

Oh, you can't leave us in suspense as to what the sonographer wrote :-)) The nurse that usually does my ultrasounds is really good, and mostly talks to me about what she can or can't see - it often though ends with me saying something like "I'll just have to believe you, as all I really can see is black blobs". She then is so good and tries to explain, "Yes, just there is such and such", to which I usually reply "Yes, that black blob next to that other black blob" :-)) Hope everything is OK.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 02-01-2014 at 21:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain- I'm with Bertie. What did it say? Maybe we can help you decipher it?

Bertie- good luck for the weekend. I hope everything stays looking good for you for Monday's BT.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM- I'm anxiously waiting for dp to go get her BT. But she has a few things that must be done before 9 today so she'll get it done after that. Dp is not confident and says she's been having a little cramping overnight and feels "bloated and heavy" in her lower belly. I'm hoping that means there's twins in there, but she thinks its just AF being a be-arch and messing with our heads!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to catemer For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer- the heaviness down low and bloating were early preg symptoms for me. Gosh I hope this is it for you guys... will be stalking all day for BT results! Please be a BFP

MGC- A 4D TV? I didn't know there was any such thing! When you get it later on my DH will probably be jealous lol. I'm sorry you were so sad on NYE . I've got everything crossed as tightly as possible that you see 2 lines when you test this afternoon

Springrain- woo-hoo for lots of follies! Love the sneaky peak at the tech's notes... sounds like something I would do! Hope the additional comments were nothing to be worried about. TV is still in the box, DH will sort it out over the weekend probably. He'll need a mate to help him mount it as I'm pretty useless in the heavy lifting dept these days haha.

Chiefsgirl- a belated happy b'day to you! (peeked in your WFC thread and saw the comments there) . I hope you celebrated your last childless b'day with a bang!

Hi to everyone else

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-01-2014),MGC Bertie  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM.... I did a HPT this afternoon, and it only has the faintest of faintest second lines. DH can't even see it. I know that this is just the left over of the Pregnyl shots, as they stay in your system 4-8 days and this is day 5 after last Pregnyl. I'm sort of not surprised at the result - I knew that no symptoms meant no baby. Haven't had time to cry with DH yet, as my brother arrived at the door that very instant, and now him and DH are watching some action movie!! At least I know I tried everything, with two transferred this time and doing Intrallipids, Clexane, Prednisolone, Aspirin, plus all the normal stuff.

Have made appointment in a couple of weeks at Fertility First, as they have no waiting list for donor sperm, so we can put together some options what to do next. My sister was going to donate her eggs, but just before Christmas found a boyfriend, and now "has to talk to him" about it, so we may end up in SA for DEs sooner than later.