+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tell me about it peoniesarepretty! I'm going slowly crazy here, and slowly is the word!

I've still got cramps today, but AF is still not here. Wondering if it has something to do with the scratch I had before the cycle?
    Wow, it's all getting super close for you if they're looking at next week! Thank you so much for checking up on me when I know you must have so much on now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, it looks like we're out of the running.
    Dp had a little bit of dark spotting late last night and heavier bleeding today. She has spent all day in bed. She says the bleeding is not as heavy as a normal AF, but is bright red. She has also had crampon on and off all day.
    Although she has still had some nausea today.
    Not sure if we should call dr M and find out if we should up the P4 or what else to do?
    BT isn't due until Wednesday. Do we even continue with the P4?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh catemeter I'm sorry. I would def call dr m though to see what he says, it might not be AF, cd just be a clot. Can you get the blood test done earlier xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't stop anything without at least POAS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely not a clot. Still bleeding this morning and getting heavier.
    Did a POAS- BFN.
    Have left a message with dr Anne and Dr M. Will wait and see. AF wasn't due til Tuesday so she has showed up 4 days early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that.

Normal AF due date doesn't really apply at all during an IVF cycle. Your body had its own reactions to the synthetic hormones.
    If HPT is negative I would probably request earlier BT tomorrow just to be sure, then stop the P4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer.... I've never had a BFP, but I really recommend doing Pregnyl injections (if there's a next time) that you do on days 3,6,9 after EPU, as these prevent AF turning up early and wrecking implantation. At least it gives me peace of mine that I'd given the little embryo the best chance, without AF getting in the way.

Peonies.... how are you? Not long now!!! Possibly even just days. I can't wait to hear your news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I'm out. Poas this morning and its a bfn. Will call clinic but I'm assuming AF should arrive soon? I'm 13dp5dt, god I'm so gutted I thought this would work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry just a quick one
    @Chiefsgirl I am so so sorry sweety. It really doesn't get any easier does it. It seems so unfair what some people have to go through... I just want to offer you tons of hugs. Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl and Catemer-

Stupid BFNs

It sucks more than words can say... we were all hoping this would be it for both of you. I hate that it has to be so friggin hard. I hope you both have lots of support to deal with the devastating results, especially at this time of year. We are here if you need to vent/scream/cry/meltdown, it is very therapeutic to do all of those before you dust yourselves off and try again.

I remember that 2011 was the year that really sucked for me, I was so happy to say goodbye & good riddance to it and let 2012 roll in. 2012 also sucked, but not as badly. I really hope that 2014 has better things in store for you and your babies don't keep you waiting too much longer xoxoxo.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (02-12-2013)