+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Catemer- yay for 6 frosties, what a brilliant result! Hopefully they'll be on ice for a long time because your DP will be pregnant with the 2 on board

MGC- wow here you go again! Everything crossed that this cycle is your lucky one

Crofty- Woo-hoo, congrats on 30 weeks!! Renos are going well and we just spent a bomb on the weekend getting a new lounge, light fittings, curtain fabrics, and more paint. I hope the work at your place doesn't take much longer and you can get back to normal. It is very disruptive when nothing is in its proper place! Next milestone for me is 19wk scan on Dec 17th.

Wishing- the shopping sounds like fun! Hope the furniture moving and the conference call went well. Look forward to hearing about your first meeting!

Chiefsgirl- I've used pregnyl in the TWW before but it didn't make me nauseous. My boosters were 1500 and 1000, so the dose was quite low. I haven't had any nausea at all with this pregnancy either. Really hoping it is a positive sign for you and there's a BFP brewing. Sending lots of sticky vibes to you!

Hi Peonies and hi to everyone else.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

Paddlegirl
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Nessika
    Wishing4
    Earthpower9
    Trying2StayPositive
    Nattie84
    SpringRain
    Fingerscrossd11

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

MGC Bertie- sniffing

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Chiefsgirl- HPT 2/12
    Catemer- BT 4/12

UTD
    Peoniesarepretty- Dec 2013
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    SimpsonDesert- May 2014

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004 & DS Feb 2013
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009 & DD Jan 2013
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS1 Aug 2010 & DS2 Mar 2013
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012
    Felicita - DS & DD Sep 2012
    Quartz- DS1 & DS2 Oct 2012
    EternalOptimist- DS Oct 2012
    romaverona- DS Dec 2012
    Mac8- ?? Apr 2013
    Bella978- DD Jun 2013
    Lillac- DS Jul 2013
    rainbow road- DS Nov 2013
    Romy Sydney- DS Nov 2013

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    From your fingers to gods ears simpsondesert!

I've just had my last booster they've all been 1500. I didn't feel like this for the first two, and the nausea started before my booster on Friday, it's just so darn hard not reading too much into it!

it doesn't help that another guy at work announced his wife's pregnancy today. The second in two weeks! I have to just stay positive!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cheifsgirl- yup pregnyl shots always made dp very nauseated. Especially on a fresh cycle. As others have said, pregnyl is a HCG injection which causes the ovaries to release natural progesterone. But each follicle release progesterone. So if you have just had a EPU you will be releasing more progesterone than if it was a frozen, since, usually more follies "ovulated" with an EPU. DP has found some Buderim Ginger Honey and Lemon chews in the travel sickness section of the chemist and they seem to be helping her a lot. Also some natural travel calm (the ginger tablets) may help. Do you take any vitamin B? This also helps with MS.

AFM- dp has been very nauseated this time around. Everything I have read says to give her something to eat before she gets up, so I have set my alarm For 5 mins before hers and I get her a chocolate milk popper to put beside her bed so she has that before she gets up. She says it is helping. She's also taking ginger tablets and has the ginger honey and lemon chews for when she starts feeling queasy. Other than that we have symptoms up the wazoo! But trying to remember its all the high dose of progesterone dr M has her in causing the symptoms!
    Can this TWW be over yet, please?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to catemer For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl - ooh you're far enough into the cycle for that to be a real symptom then. It's so hard to know. And no POAS because of the pregnyl, I guess. Torture! I have everything crossed for you.

Hi Simpson! You're brave, doing renos while preg. About as fun as our moving while preg, I'm sure.

AFM - thanks chiefsgirl. I am getting close. 36 weeks today & I'm not allowed to go beyond 38, so even closer than my ticker suggests. I'm off work now & trying to get everything ready & cook & freeze meals etc. And just starting to freak out a bit too!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow @peoniesarepretty I've just looked closely at your ticker and your EDD is my birthday! So you'll either have a sag or a cap! I'm on the cusp so have the traits of both.

Thanks so much for your help @catemer I'll def go out and get those chews at lunchtime today.

It's all just doing my head in at the moment. I had some cramps this morning and was sure AF was arriving, nothing as yet. But it has made me a bit down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be delivering 2 weeks early, so definitely a Sagg. AF like cramps have always been another symptom of progesterone for me ... and you get a lot of pokey/proddy/stretchy feelings in early pregnancy too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies... I'm SOOOO excited for you, you're so close. You've been there every step of the way of my journey, that I'm so happy to see you've almost got that little bub in your arms. I think I'm going to cry!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much excitement in this thread at the moment!

Peonies- you're nearly there! This will be the best but most exhausting Christmas ever!!!! So happy for you! R u having a c-sec?

To the girls currently twwing- it sounds so promising for you both!!! I've only ever had pessaries, but the one time I had severe sickness during the tww I was pregnant...with twins. I really hope this is an early Christmas present for you both.

Hi Simpson, you are so brave doing renos while pregnant! Not long till your 20 scan!

Hi everyone else! Hope you are all well. Have loved hearing all your updates lately. Anyone watch new girl last night when Jess and CC had their AMH levels checked? I got all chocked up watching it!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC - thanks so much for your kind words!

Traveler - yes, a c section. Due to my previous myomectomy I've been told I have to - high risk of rupture so ob was not willing to go beyond 38 weeks. I saw him yesterday & he was talking about maybe next week (which will be 37 weeks) if my BP goes up. I hope it doesn't & I can cook bub for another week, but have to have it checked on Sat to see how it's looking.

Getting so anxious for your BT now Chiefsgirl! Why is the 2WW so freaking looooong?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (27-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (29-11-2013)