+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing- congratulations on your instant family, and a boy and girl! Which is the older? So very happy for you! What will you get them for Christmas?!

Simpson- that is one beautiful little bubba! I totally forgot that with the PGD you already knew the baby was likely to be healthy! So the 20 week scan is just after Christmas?

Hi everyone else. We are well, my beautiful dd has started crawling - all new levels of 'fun'!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (31-10-2013),wishing4  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Simpson so happy for u!! Xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello To answer some questions The boy will be 6 in January and the little girl will be 3 in January. Angus and Ellie are their names. I have read so many posts I can't keep up with all the news So if I forget someone Sorry, SIMPSON: I bet you are so happy your pictures are great. and thankyou for your kind words. TRAVELLER: how are you? Whats new? BELLA: thankyou NAT: Thankyou. I see there are quite a few new ladies also. I hope and pray everyone is well and everything goes well for you all. AFM: I am excited and scared all at once but I am sure I will manage. I will let you all know when they arrive and keep you informed. xxxx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-11-2013),SimpsonDesert  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Darn, did a nice long post and had to dash off, came back and pressed post and it's disappeared!

It was so poetic too, now I can't remember what I said!

Anyway, Simpson, congrats on passing the next milestone, what great pics! Hopefully now you can enjoy every twinge, cramp and swell of your belly.

Wishing, that is absolutely wonderful news, Two little capricorns! I'm sure they will keep your hands full.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (01-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all - just a quick one to say hello, and congrats wishing 4 - what great news that is for you and dh so happy for you both!!!

Simpson - great US pics

Good luck with up and coming cycles and appts with Dr M chiefs, nattie, spring rain and catemer - I was also a first time lucky with his protocol after 4 yrs of stim cycles and transfers and my protocol wasn't as severe as some ladies!!!

Hi to TTHC and traveller hope all is well

Not too long now peonies

AFM - nearly 27 weeks now and now have fortnightly appts with OB and more importantly 7 more Fridays til I start my "career break" - going to be a very different and challenging 12 to 18 months for me as I've worked for the same govt dept for 18 1/2 yrs!!! With no real long break!!!! Looking forward to a new challenge - and what better way to spend it with our new son when we meet him

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (04-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-11-2013),SimpsonDesert  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much girls for your lovely words . Some days I still can't believe this is my life and that I could be so lucky... there just aren't words to describe how grateful I am and how blessed I feel .

Springrain- If you do choose to stim again, I hope your clinic allows it with 4 frosties still in the 'bank'. The rate of normals in humans generally is quite low, we managed 4/7 but I know it can be as low as 25% even in couples with no known genetic issues. Still got fingers crossed for the re-run of the inconclusive embie

Traveler- Yes we were pretty sure we had a healthy bub, but was great to get the confirmation. Has done wonders for my peace of mind, I've finally stopped stressing about m/c and have stopped expecting AF everytime I go to the loo. The morph/anatomy scan will be at 19 weeks, already booked for Dec 17th. Early xmas present for us this year . Have fun running around after DD now that she's mobile!

Wishing- I'm scared too and I've only got one to worry about! Not to mention I get a full 9 months to prepare for the big arrival. Must be a madhouse for you getting things ready to accommodate 2 kiddies at short notice. I hope it all comes together and Angus & Ellie will love their new home.

Chiefsgirl- oh I hate when I lose a post, grrr. Then I couldn't be bothered re-writing so I do a short version instead. Belly swelling is out of control! That part I do love, but not so keen on the spreading butt and thighs . Before my BFP I swore I'd be happy to get fat if it meant there was a baby at the end of it, have to keep reminding myself of that. Are you jabbing yet?

Crofty- wow, 27 weeks!! Hello 3rd trimester and yay for beginning the countdown to mat leave/career break . The rewards of sticking with the same job for 18yrs will come in handy while you get to know your sweet little boy.

Hi Catemer, Nattie and everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

Paddlegirl
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Nessika
    Wishing4
    Earthpower9
    Trying2StayPositive
    Nattie84
    MGC Bertie
    SpringRain
    Fingerscrossd11

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Catemer- jabbing
    Chiefsgirl- jabbing

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

UTD
    rainbow road- Nov 2013
    Romy Sydney- Nov 2013
    Peoniesarepretty- Dec 2013
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    SimpsonDesert- May 2014

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004 & DS Feb 2013
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009 & DD Jan 2013
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS1 Aug 2010 & DS2 Mar 2013
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012
    Felicita - DS & DD Sep 2012
    Quartz- DS1 & DS2 Oct 2012
    EternalOptimist- DS Oct 2012
    romaverona- DS Dec 2012
    Mac8- ?? Apr 2013
    Bella978- DD Jun 2013
    Lillac- DS Jul 2013

Rainbow & Romy- OMG ladies its your month!! Cannot wait to hear that your little boys are here safely.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpsondesert - yep cd6 of jabbing, first bt tmw and accupuncture too - I'm excited to see how it's going this time. I'm normally a slow responder so not expecting huge e2 numbers but we'll see.

Shucks my thighs are big enough as it is I can't have them get bigger! It's all worth it in the end though when you get bubba in your arms.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here I go for the longest phone post ever! Okay maybe not ever... But pretty impressive!! 😊

Chiefsgirl-yay for jabbing Hun! Must feel good to have the cycle underway! How did your BT go today? Enjoy acupuncture? I used to love it! I'd fall asleep, then accidentally twitch my toe & be in massive pain! Hehe but I still loved it!!

Simpson-YaY on the awesome NT results babe! I haven't heard you complain about MS or anything like that-the pregnancy must be agreeing with you! A nice little belly bump starting?? We can go camping together! I have no problem with snakes & you can deal with the spiders! What an awesome close encounter with a kookaburra!! They are honestly such beautiful birds!! Never had one steal my food though!! Hehe was your godson a little shocked!!!? I could just picture my DS wondering what the hell just happened!!!

Crofty-27 weeks!? Other peoples pregnancies always seem to fly by! You would be sporting a beautiful bump now!! 18.5 years in the same place is crazy! A much deserved 'career break' that's for sure!! I thought I did my hard yard at he same place for 7 years (3 of which are maternity!) bahaha is your nursery under way? I loved decorating both nurseries (for DS1 before he was born & then DS2) & also DS1's big boy room..

Wishing4-oh sweety!! That is the most exciting news! I can't believe you're about to have an *instafam*!! Instant family!! I pray the transition for everyone is smooth sailing, you are going to make a wonderful mother to those two precious children!!

Traveler-yay for DD! Isn't the crawling stage........ Interesting! 😳

Springrain-it's great news that you have at least one normal tested bubsicle, and I hope for a couple more for you! Will they we testing the others soon? How long until those results are available for you?

Hi Bella, nattie, mgc & lots of other ladies I've missed!!

AFM-nothing really new or exciting happening around here! My boys are growing up way too quick! They're both really starting to enjoy each other now that DS2 is a little older. We have a nice little trip booked for over Christmas & New Years with a whole bunch of friends & all the kids which I'm starting to get excited about-then I'll probably need a holiday from the holiday!!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far! It's Hump day-so it'll only get better 😄 xx

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (07-11-2013),SpringRain  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TTHC, bt went ok, e2 was only 600 but FS said it was the same last cycle and I'm just a slow responder! Accupuncture was ok, the lady talked the whole way through so no nap for me! Another blood test and scan tomorrow. Picking up more saizen as I only have enough till sat and I reckon I'll be stimming till wed at least!

Friday tomorrow, another week down. Hope it's gone we'll for everyone.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-11-2013),The Time Has Come  (08-11-2013)