+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone good to see a few BFP since my last visit!

Nothing new to report here.. Waiting for the cyst on my ovary to go down, whilst putting up with continued sciatica from it and I'm still sick meh I think my body is trying to tell me it's over being pumped with drugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson! Oh so very happy for you and your DH. You are going to be a family of three, you are now a mum and he is a dad. It has happened and I am so very very happy. Eat away, you need it!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (24-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SimpsonDesert, thanks for your good wishes, they obviously did the trick, AF showed up Tuesday, went in for BT yesterday and have started today. Totally agree about the nerve wracking stuff, I've started already, I feel more nervous than the last stim cycle, no getting away from the truth of a biopsy Glad to hear the scan of little SD turned out well, and you can eat away to your heart's content.

Nattie, I hope your cyst goes down soon and you feel better.

Peonies, hope things are going well.

Bertie, Fingers, Crofty, TTHC, Chiefsgirl, Traveler, crofty and everyone else.

I started jabbing this morning - actually one jab for a few days, I'm on elonva. And quite anxious already even though EPU and biopsy won't be for a while yet.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-09-2013),Fingerscrossd11  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain.... good luck with this cycle. Hope this one is the one :-))

AFM... My FS emailed the other day to say he's not going to start me again straight away but wait a whole month to recover from the meds. He'd also like to give a pipette scratch a go, so will plan that in between now and starting the next cycle (apparently is done on day 21). Bit disappointed about not starting straight away, feeling time is running out, but at the same time, glad to be trying something different. The only thing is that I'll be back to work then, so am going to need to think of some good medical excuses when the time comes :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MGC Bertie, at least your FS is willing to try something different! My boss knows about our ttc, so when I just come in late it's not a problem, when its a whole day out I take a sick day but usually just tell the other staff that I've just got errands to run and its easier to do on a week day, most seem satisfied with that and i don't get too many questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm out. 8dpt5dt and bfn on hpt. Bummer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl.... fingerscroosed you might just need a couple more days, so see how it goes. Yes, last time I took time off for an EPU, I told work I needed a medical procedure to remove a cyst, but they all thought I had cancer and asked a thousand questions. Next time I'll probably just use "medical appointment". Because I have to have a medical certificate, even to get one day off work, it has to be a medical reason.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (29-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, my work know I have iBS so last year when I was doing all the testing (before i had told them we were doing ivf) I told them I was having a colonoscopy, no questions then!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl- oh no it sucks when those HPTs show that nasty single line . It could very well be too early though, you're only 13dpo and the implantation window is 6-12dpo. Then you need some time for Hcg to rise to a detectable level. Only a few more days to the official test date, hang in there and fingers crossed for a surprise BFP

Nattie- Sorry to hear you're still sick and waiting for a cyst to resolve. I just saw your post over in the NK thread and can't help there I'm sorry. I have the opposite problem, my immune system is over-active and I never get sick. I've had 2 colds in the last 5 years and that was only because I travelled overseas and went from one temperature extreme to another. Have you ever consulted a Naturopath? In my experience the alternative/eastern therapies can be helpful in balancing the body and restoring overall health.

Traveler- thanks Hun . Trust me, I am eating like a teenage boy with hollow legs .

Springrain- Woo-hoo for starting your cycle!! Hope you get a great batch of follies for EPU

MGC- I'm a big believer in the endo scratch . Great idea to do one while you're on a forced break. I had it done in the cycle before my last FET and look at me now! I like to think of it as 'fluffing up the cushions' lol. The generic 'medical appt' always works well, I'd go with that.

Fingerscrossd- Have you done any sneaky POAS yet?

Hello to all who are reading & not posting haha

AFM- I'll keep the pregnancy talk to a minimum from now on as I am mindful this is a TTC thread. If you want updates anytime, you can stalk my posts in the Due Apr/May/Jun 2014 thread . I'll definitely be sticking around in here though to cheer everybody on .

Its my last week at work this week before DH & I have our first proper holiday since our honeymoon 9 yrs ago. We are off to Koh Samui on Friday and are there for 9 blissful days . So excited!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (30-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (30-09-2013),SpringRain  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simpson yes I have also been seeing a naturopath which helps with my crappy immune system but it is just so expensive and I have like ten tablets day and night to have. Oh well I will see if it helps.

Thanks xx