+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Simpson-Tuesday will be here in a flash!! You're so tiny normally, so bub probably has no where to hide!!!! Imagine twins though 😱 can't wait to hear the news!!

Chiefsgirl-is there anything you can do to increase egg quality? Although hopefully you don't need to try anything & you have a golden egg already in there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson..... I have thought about switching to IUI, but the stats for IUI is so much lower for my age than ICSI. At least with ICSI I will know how many eggs there are, how many mature, number fertilse etc. I'm hoping that the 3 follies will sort of be OK on Monday as I think I'll go ahead. If there's only 1 or 2 good ones, I'm still really undecided, but no point worrying about that until then :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie - what an awful position to be in. Did your FS indicate whether it's getting into the realm of stimming too long, and how that might affect the quality of the eggs you get? That could be a factor too. Hope they look much better tomorrow!

Welcome to Chiefsgirl & Springrain! Good luck with your cycles!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-09-2013),SpringRain  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Time Has Come View Post
    Simpson-Tuesday will be here in a flash!! You're so tiny normally, so bub probably has no where to hide!!!! Imagine twins though 😱 can't wait to hear the news!!

Chiefsgirl-is there anything you can do to increase egg quality? Although hopefully you don't need to try anything & you have a golden egg already in there.
    We were in a trial for saizen this time round, so it will be interesting to find out if we got it or the placebo. My FS doesn't believe I dhea, so I'll be making an apt on Monday for the week after my test (my clinic doesn't do bt) just in case. I've been reading up on some of the supplements like melatonin etc, so will speak to her then. I can't fit another cycle in this year, so will have about 3 months off to get the body back into healthiness and for any supplements to take effect.

Dinner last night was wonderful and just what we needed to take our mind off everything. We laughed and chatted and it was great to actually spend time, just focussing on each other rather than jabbing, work, tv etc. The couple at the next table got engaged, it was very sweet.

Simpsondesert- good luck for your scan on Tuesday. Twins would be exciting fx for you xx

MGCBertie, fx that your scan tmw shows great growth and you can proceed xxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome!

Chiefsgirl, congratulations on being PUPO, hope you get good news

Simpson - we are working towards day 5 biopsy. In the 2 previous stim cycles, I had a few grow to day 5, but that was late last year, so I'm hoping it will still work Will be thinking of you for your scan, and hoping to hear your great news soon!

Hi Peonies, The Time has come, MGCBertie, Fingers and everyone else, hope you've had a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can i ask whether this was a 3 or 5 day transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi ladies, well I'm pupo, but not holding much hope. They put back in two 10 cell embryo's. the FS didn't really say what grade, but his face said it all. We had one other 10 cell but a lesser quality and the other two had hardly passed the initial fertilization'

I asked him to be blunt about my chances and he admitted they were slim. Just feel like crying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi fingers crossed it was a 5dt. The FS said they wd like them to be a blastocyst at that stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for my absence, we have been on holidays!

Welcome to the two new Sidney girls, I hope you leave our thread happy and pregnant

MGC- I'm thinking of you during this tough time. I hope there are some clear answers this week.

Simpson- it's your week!!!! Can't wait for the news! I was always cool, calm and collected until I got to the clinic's car park...

Fingerscrossed- good luck. When do u test?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with numbers today MGC Bertie - hope it helps makes your decision easier to either continue or cancel xoxo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone....well... went in for the BT and scan this morning, and the FN took about 20 minutes and could only find two little follicles (10+11) and not the big one from Friday. My regular FN wasn't there, as she normally has the whole scan done in about 3 minutes. So the FN went and got a second FN, who spent another 5-10 minutes, but could only find those two follies, plus some really tiny ones. FS rang this afternoon with bloods, and estrogen has gone down to 500, so it's obvious I've ovulated that big follicle, so it's all over. Thankfully I've read on Bubhub that that has happened before to others, but I quizzed him anyway - he said that it shouldn't happen but it sometimes does when you don't have many follicles but are pushing them hard with the meds. Considering this cycle was looking dodgy last week with not much happening, I'm surprisingly not upset that it was cancelled. I guess I'm sort of relieved that I didn't have to make a decision, and that the decision was made for me. DH looking forward to having "fun" tonight, he thinks we can catch the ovulated egg - I don't dare remind him about his lack of sperm :-))

Will see the FS next week, and should be able to start those lovely jabbings again in two weeks time when AF comes around again!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (24-09-2013)