+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi crofty, 29 weeks now! Can't believe it!!! We are all ready for our boy to arrive and just have little details to attend to now so exciting!

Congrats on your boy

Nattie - I hope you only need that one last cycle to get your sticky babe.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty a little boy! Congratulations! I bet DH is excited, dads just beem when they hear its a boy. In so happy for u!

Simpson- how are you feeling today? Will you have a follow up bt?

Nattie- I really really really hope next cycle is the one!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

nattie84  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378289232.623669.jpg

Hey rainbow thought of you and DS Ts nursery when I got the target catalogue today!!! Very cute

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler- I remember getting teary when all you graduates made it onto the UTD list too. Funny how we can be so emotional for cyber buddies we've never met! Happy 4th Birthday to your DS! No follow up BT from my clinic, they said I can have one if I'm worried though. Dr M is going to monitor weekly, so I'll get it done through him.

Crofty- yep another Dr M miracle for the Syd gals! I can't wait to see him again at my next intralipid, I'll have to restrain myself from planting a big wet one on his cheek lol.

TTHC- thanks for checking in on me and for all your great advice! So lucky I have all you experienced mummies to point me in the right direction . I am totally clueless in this world "after the BFP"!

Peonies- That roll call update felt pretty amazing, never thought I'd move past the TWW! You made me LOL congratulating Crofty on her doodle . Its a boy frenzy in here!

Lillac- Ah I thought I'd seen you post that you didn't end up seeing Dr M. Was smart having him as a back up plan though! How's your little man going?

Nattie- I knew it couldn't be that easy with adoption... but great to hear you've made a decision and will give IVF another crack next year. DH & I had an 18 month break before this cycle and I can honestly say it did us a world of good. I recommend lots of indulgences and living it up! It won't be just the 2 of you forever .

Rainbow- yay for 29 weeks! That rainbow toy would be perfect for your boy's nursery . Your ticker will be in single figures soon, woo-hoo!

MGC- I know you're still reading . Hope your break is going well and really happy you're going to see Dr M before you have another transfer .

Fingerscrossd- I need an update! I really hope the cycle was a massive success and you've been too busy celebrating to pop in.

Bella- massive thanks for all your great advice and lovely PMs! If not for you & Nat84u I wouldn't have gone to Dr M. I'd have used the last frostie, got BFN and given up. But here we are with a BFP and 4 frosties... unbelievable!

Nat84u- cannot thank you (and Bella) enough! I loved your PMs, your excitement is totally infectious

Hi Quartz & Alison

AFM- still mostly in disbelief that I'm UTD. Keep expecting to see the start of AF everytime I go to the bathroom, and so relieved when there's nothing there. Very nervously made an OB appointment for 3rd Oct, but only because they book out so quick. Just hope I'm still pregnant when the day comes around. My scan will be happening sometime around Sep 24th, waiting for the referral from my clinic to show up so I can book myself in.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (05-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (05-09-2013),nattie84  (06-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Simpson yes you will go stir crazy expecting AF to arrive any minute -- doing routine panty checks, but every day the Flo doesn't turn up it will be more real for you -- dare to dream!!!!

Crofty, are you on the Sydney FB page? If you are I must be such a dill I hadn't noticed!

Nattie, local adoptions of young babies in Australia is incredibly rare--something ridiculous like 10 a year. Peonies is right that the current state govt has got a view for fostering to be more permanent through adoption but most of these adoptions still include court-ordered visitations with birth parents
    Having said this I am so glad you guys are going to try again x

Hello other Sydney gals!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lilac - yeah I think Simpson added me to the Sydney FB page as well as the reproductive immunology one ill be sure to list a pic on thurs/Friday this week when we have our morph scan!!!! 3 more sleeps to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all... good old AF decided to come a week late and decided to muck up my carefully planned long service leave holidays, so yesterday I did all my calculations, and a little unexpected, I've seen my FS this afternoon and started jabbing Gonal-F tonight!! Then Orgalutran and Leveris from Day 6. FS said that my LH levels dropped a little in the last cycle, so wants the FSH (Gonal F) and Luveris separate so he can adjust it accordingly during the next two weeks, rather than using Menopur, which apparently has the FSH and LH together in the one dose.

My FS would not allow my sister and I to do a "double cycle", just saying it was critical to keep them separate. What he would do is let me cycle, and straight after a BFN let her cycle, eliminating waiting a month or more to recover. In any case, we'll start the ball rolling as it will take at least two months to do all the consults with her, blood tests etc and counselling.

The FS wouldn't come to the party to quicken up the process of having to wait 3-4 months for donor sperm, so we will just put our name on the list again if this cycle doesn't work, but I've already set up appointments with Fertility First (no waiting list) so will discuss options there too.

The other interesting thing that came out of this afternoon's consult was about having more testing - I've asked before about implantation issues and he's always said no. Today he said yes to everything, particularly ANA (anti-nuclear antibodies), as he said once you've had 3 failed transfers then it's worth doing other tests. I know it's to do with money, but I'm a tad annoyed that they have to wait for 3 failed transfers before agreeing to these tests. If I'd known more about these things before, I think I would have jumped up and down and insisted well before now!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac- too right about the panty checks! I'm so relieved everytime I use the loo and there's nothing there. How are things going at home with DS? Hope he's still a content & easy baby.

MGC- wow, you're cycling already!! Darn AF for messing with your plans, always the way . I really hope this protocol with the separate FSH and Luveris grows a bunch of golden eggs! I agree 100% that its so frustrating in regards to needing 3 failed transfers before further testing. Be prepared for the blood draw, if your FS is doing everything on my list its 13 or 14 vials worth of blood!

Crofty- 2 more sleeps to morph scan! So exciting!!

Hi Nattie, Traveler & everyone else

AFM
    - After my first BT I was going well for a few days, then stupid negative thoughts & doubts starting creeping in... by yesterday I was going mental with worry! Had my follow up BT today and feeling SO much better now. Hcg has risen to 4512 and prog is good at 114 . That gives a doubling time of 44.5hrs and really puts my mind at ease that everything is on track . Having another BT next Tues, then scan is booked for 24/9. Fingers crossed we can keep clearing these hurdles
    Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 10-09-2013 at 14:02.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

Paddlegirl
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Catemer
    Nessika
    Wishing4
    Earthpower9
    Trying2StayPositive
    Nattie84
    Fingerscrossd11

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

MGC Bertie- jabbing

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

UTD
    rainbow road- Nov 2013
    Romy Sydney- Nov 2013
    Peoniesarepretty- Dec 2013
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    SimpsonDesert- May 2014

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004 & DS Feb 2013
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009 & DD Jan 2013
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS1 Aug 2010 & DS2 Mar 2013
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012
    Felicita - DS & DD Sep 2012
    Quartz- DS1 & DS2 Oct 2012
    EternalOptimist- DS Oct 2012
    romaverona- DS Dec 2012
    Mac8- ?? Apr 2013
    Bella978- DD Jun 2013
    Lillac- DS Jul 2013

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC- I hope the unexpected cycling goes excellently! Sorry, I've missed something, is your sister donating eggs?

Simpson- the negative thoughts are killers!! Have you bought the clear blue tests that show you how many weeks you are? They put my mind at ease a bit cos you can see hcg rising. But you levels are looking spot on. I'm so happy for you!