+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

Paddlegirl
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Catemer
    Nessika
    Wishing4
    Earthpower9
    Trying2StayPositive
    Nattie84
    MGC Bertie

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Fingerscrossd11- jabbing Gonal F- EPU ?

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

UTD
    rainbow road- Nov 2013
    Romy Sydney- Nov 2013
    Peoniesarepretty- Dec 2013
    Crofty - Feb 2014
    SimpsonDesert- May 2014

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004 & DS Feb 2013
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009 & DD Jan 2013
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS1 Aug 2010 & DS2 Mar 2013
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012
    Felicita - DS & DD Sep 2012
    Quartz- DS1 & DS2 Oct 2012
    EternalOptimist- DS Oct 2012
    romaverona- DS Dec 2012
    Mac8- ?? Apr 2013
    Bella978- DD Jun 2013
    Lillac- DS Jul 2013

OMG thats ME in the UTD list!! I have been waiting a LONG time to do this particular update!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (03-09-2013),Butterfly39  (04-09-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best.Update.Ever!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am literally crying seeing you on the utd list!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Simpson to the UTD list!!!! Another Dr M miracle!!!! And a
    Syd girl trifecta (Bella, myself and Simpson are all Successful on our 7th transfer and 1st Dr M protocol!!!)

AFM - 18 weeks today and another OB appt down - all looking good - we are also having a 💙blue one💙Can't wait to see him at next weeks morph scan 😃😃😃
    Catch up soo with personals been a bit slack!! So tired and nauseous at night when In usually free 😉

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-09-2013),SimpsonDesert  (03-09-2013),The Time Has Come  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty-a little boy, how wonderful! I'm so happy everything is going well, can't believe you're 18w already!! Almost half way there!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Crofty! Another boy. That's a lot for team blue here on this thread. Congrats on your doodle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I came on to see the UTD list😀it's so good to see you on it Simpson! What is your EDD?

The Dr M stats are quite amazing actually.. 7th transfer 1st protocol on his immunes...this deserves a 60 minute special!!

I wasn't a Dr M girl- I had an appt lined up but fell pregnant on a FET before I had a chance to see him.

Crofty, a little boy is wonderful news..yes there is quite a few team at the moment-- and don't worry we CAN dress up a little boy there is plenty of adorable clothes they can wear!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - thx for your well wishes

As promised - I did go go back and read so e updates!!!

Quartz - omg I just read about poor ds1 and his meningococcal scare!!!! That would have been horrifying for you and dh!!! I am so happy that he recovered unscathed, what a relief!!!! Thank goodness!!!!

Hi Bella - love seeing DDs pics updating on your FB profile/page

Traveler - wow - vpcant believe DS is 4 soon!!! Happy bday for the 9th little man!!!

Nattie84 - any decisions yet on IVF vs adoption??? And I was also white surprised to hear that your friend adopted within a year - wow!!! Was that also a newborn????

MGC - hope your doing better and enjoying your break xo - I also hit rock bottom before my BFP - dh has since said to me me he was quite worried about me as I was so restful and emotional, but I think I needed to bit rock bottom and have that breakdown over Christmas and start the new year afresh!!! I hoe you get through this period all happy and rejuvenated and ready to get back into getting your precious little bundle xoxo

Lillac - hope you and DS are doing well he is so cute I just wanna squish him!!!

Rainbow - hope your felling well, how far are you now? 30 weeks?

Peonies - how ru feeling??? Fellow team blue

Hi to anyone I've missed

AFM- as i mentioned yesterday had another OB appt (18 weeks) and he was able to tell us we're having a BOY!!!! Have our morph scan booked for next Thursday which will definitely confirm that we (or dh saw a pee wee - i saw nothing ) so this will be pretty exciting!!! Still really tired and nauseas - hope it eases up sooner rather than later!!!! I think it's due to me weaning off my medication - and no more progesterone pessaries - wooooohooooo!!!!!!! Still have daily clexane shots and 10 mg of prednisone - will be reviewed at my next appt with Dr M in a couple of weeks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Hi ladies - thx for your well wishes

As promised - I did go go back and read so e updates!!!

Quartz - omg I just read about poor ds1 and his meningococcal scare!!!! That would have been horrifying for you and dh!!! I am so happy that he recovered unscathed, what a relief!!!! Thank goodness!!!!

Hi Bella - love seeing DDs pics updating on your FB profile/page

Traveler - wow - vpcant believe DS is 4 soon!!! Happy bday for the 9th little man!!!

Nattie84 - any decisions yet on IVF vs adoption??? And I was also white surprised to hear that your friend adopted within a year - wow!!! Was that also a newborn????

MGC - hope your doing better and enjoying your break xo - I also hit rock bottom before my BFP - dh has since said to me me he was quite worried about me as I was so restful and emotional, but I think I needed to bit rock bottom and have that breakdown over Christmas and start the new year afresh!!! I hoe you get through this period all happy and rejuvenated and ready to get back into getting your precious little bundle xoxo

Lillac - hope you and DS are doing well he is so cute I just wanna squish him!!!

Rainbow - hope your felling well, how far are you now? 30 weeks?

Peonies - how ru feeling??? Fellow team blue

Hi to anyone I've missed

AFM- as i mentioned yesterday had another OB appt (18 weeks) and he was able to tell us we're having a BOY!!!! Have our morph scan booked for next Thursday which will definitely confirm that we (or dh saw a pee wee - i saw nothing ) so this will be pretty exciting!!! Still really tired and nauseas - hope it eases up sooner rather than later!!!! I think it's due to me weaning off my medication - and no more progesterone pessaries - wooooohooooo!!!!!!! Still have daily clexane shots and 10 mg of prednisone - will be reviewed at my next appt with Dr M in a couple of weeks
    YAY a boy congrats!!

Re adoption it was a newborn - 9 weeks but was just someone on here... not an actual friend...

We got a response back from docs re adoption and because we don't want an open adoption (they basically want you to be open to visits etc) as we will just feel like babysitters and also we wanted a Caucasian baby as we didn't want people to not know it wasn't our child, they said our chances are slim so adoption is a no go.

I think we have decided on one more Ivf cycle next year after another much needed break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One thing that has changed recently, in NSW anyway, is that they're now reverting back to a policy of supporting foster parents adopting the child. Seeking to give them a stable forever home, instead of the "reunite with birth parents at all costs" approach we've had. This is a positive move, I think.