+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    In hospital till midnight? Is that part of the magical immune protocol? The food thing about a fet is that pinpointing ovulation isn't as crucial as normal, so don't stress about missing today's appt.

So you don't know what the newbies are, but they are the same sex? Wonder if they are the same as the older/younger one?! Mmm I don't think I would want to know. I think I would be more upset if it didn't work, cos knowing makes it a bit more real. But that's just me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot on traveler, the infusion is part of my immune protocol. It takes about 4-5hrs then they follow with saline. I could stay in overnight but I have to be at the clinic early for tomorrow's BT so I'm better off going home.

I do know the sex of the 2 newbies, but I don't know if they are the same as our left over frostie from 2012. We don't care what we get of course, any baby will do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Simpson I hope you get some sleep tonight, and I really hope you have taken tomorrow off work!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie- you know people who adopted locally within a year?? Thats amazing! I think its great you're getting some help to deal with it all and hope a baby is coming to you very soon one way or another. Thanks for your well wishes.

Lillac, Crofty, Peonies, TTHC, Traveler- thanks for keeping tabs on me. I ended up going home last night around 10pm, so it wasn't too late . Good news from today's bloods, we finally have lift-off! Looks like I O'd yesterday and FET is booked for Friday 23/8.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

The Time Has Come  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how exciting Simpson!! I so hope this is it & the magic immune protocol really is doing its magic.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson!!! Great news Hun!! Can't believe 'the time has come' and transfer is here!! I think we'll all be holding our breath from Friday & sending you tons & tons of baby dust over the TWW!!! This must honestly be the most anticipated tww!! Hehe we'll all be cheering you on!!! Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Simpson! I am so excited for this cycle with your immune meds. Do you feel ok after your intralipid infusion?

Hi everyone else sorry I've been so slack with posting. Bubs and I are doing great, she is 9wks old today

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I will suggest this cautiously and will not be offended at all if people aren't interested...

Our RI thread started a secret/private Facebook group a few months ago and it's been a much more personal and private way to share things. Many of us have been a part of this Sydney thread for a long time now aNd I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a fb group? I know it poses a problem if some people don't use fb but I'm just putting the feelers out for now. I'd be happy I set it all up. I also understand if people aren't interested bc they prefer the anonymity of bubhub. I'd create a group that cannot be seen anywhere on fb unless you are invited to be a member. All posts remain private.

With the RI thread we make sure to go on bubhub to update our progress so those not wanting to join the group and any newcomers can stay in the loop and its has worked quite well. Bubhub definitely isn't abandoned.

Let me know what you think. If you are keen feel free to PM me your email address and I can start inviting people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You guys rock , your excitement may just be rubbing off on me now... I can't believe that after 17 months I'm going to be PUPO again.

Bella- I can't believe your DD has been here 9 weeks already, I bet life before baby is a distant memory to you now! I don't feel any different after having intralipids. After all its only a soya oil solution, if it wasn't for the intravenous delivery it wouldn't even be a medicine! Of course I'll be on board with a private FB group, I have really loved it with the RI girls . I too will understand if people want to keep it on BH only, and we definitely won't abandon BH for the ladies who aren't on FB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella-it really is a great idea, except I'm one of those that no longer has fb!! (About 3 years now!) Might be a reason to rejoin one day 😝