+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nooooo MGC I'm so gutted for you. Sending the biggest of cyber hugs your way xoxo.

After the great stim cycle you just had another attempt with your own eggs is definitely worthwhile, and I hope your golden embie is in the next batch!

I hope you & DH can do something fun together this weekend to ease the sting of the BFN xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC I'm so sad reading this terrible news. Have a really indulgent weekend doing everything nice, you deserve it after all the hard work you went through with this cycle. In so sorry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MGC I'm so sorry - hope you and DH are doing something special together and drowning your sorrows this weekend xoxo Crofty

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just popping in to say hi xx

Hope everyone is well!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie Sorry to hear about the BFN

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC-so sorry to hear your news babe, so many of us had our fingers crossed for you. Sending you lots of love.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally have a chance for proper personals!

MGC- Still thinking of you and hope the worst of the emotional trauma has passed

Peonies- so it was your b'day on Sat 21st? That is the same as me!! Happy belated b'day to you and yes we cancerians are lovely indeed . Its your morph scan today right? Best of luck and look forward to confirmation of the flavour

Crofty- Wow you have been busy! Sounds like fun and you should squeeze as much in as possible while you can still leave the house with only a bag, phone & purse haha. My protocol going well, the pred is much kinder than dex. Appetite not as ferocious and sleeping heaps better, I actually lost some of the initial kgs I put on, woo-hoo . First intralipids is booked for 18/8. My knee is still not 100% , not sure if I'll be doing C2S this Sunday. I'm allowed to do a 10min jog today and go back to physio again tomorrow. Good luck at the OBs tomorrow!

Lillac- hope the early days of motherhood are being kind to you and Marlon is one of those 'easy' babies we dream of!

Traveler- Yep, its August!! OMG cannot believe this month has arrived and we are back into a new transfer cycle. I'm not looking any futher ahead than the next BT at this point... but you are optimistic and excited enough for the both of us lol . Hope your family is feeling well again.

TTHC- How are you going hun? Its your DS1's b'day soon isn't it? Anything special planned for him?

Fingerscrossd- How's the stim phase going? Have you had any U/S to indicate egg numbers?

Nat- Nice to see you popping in . All good with me, update below.

Hi to Bella & Quartz

AFM- DH's 40th was massive, over 80 people turned up and it went til 6am the next morning. Lucky we had it out on our 5 acre property where the neighbours didn't care about the noise. Possibly my last big night on the booze for a long time and I must say I made the most of it . Miraculously I didn't puke but I was seedy and very tired the next day.

I had my scratch biopsy last Mon 29/7 and it was uncomfortable, but tolerable. AF arrived yesterday so the natural FET cycle has officially begun! First BT is next Tuesday 13/8. I'm booked in for intralipid infusion on 18/8 and I'm estimating FET will be around the 24th Aug. Here we go again... argh!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-08-2013),The Time Has Come  (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

Paddlegirl
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Catemer
    Nessika
    Wishing4
    Earthpower9
    Trying2StayPositive
    Nattie84
    MGC Bertie

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Fingerscrossd11- jabbing Gonal F- EPU ?
    SimpsonDesert- natural FET with Dr M immune protocol

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

UTD
    rainbow road- Nov 2013
    Romy Sydney- Nov 2013
    Peoniesarepretty- Dec 2013
    Crofty - Feb 2014

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004 & DS Feb 2013
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009 & DD Jan 2013
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS1 Aug 2010 & DS2 Mar 2013
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012
    Felicita - DS & DD Sep 2012
    Quartz- DS1 & DS2 Oct 2012
    EternalOptimist- DS Oct 2012
    romaverona- DS Dec 2012
    Mac8- ?? Apr 2013
    Bella978- DD Jun 2013
    Lillac- DS Jul 2013

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simpson your DHs party sounded wild - it's just what you needed before jumping back on the cycle health kick.
    So happy to hear that your FET cycle is happening -- I will be cheering you on.
    Marlon is a fairly content little baby who hasn't been too difficult so far but I am sooo tired!!! This morning I was wondering if I will ever have a full night of sleep again!!! 😉

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson-can't believe it's almost time babe! You did the scratch biopsy last cycle didn't you? How did that go? Glad the meds aren't messing with you as much. Yes it's DS's 3rd Birthday tomorrow! Where on earth has the time gone?? I feel like I had him yesterday, yet at the same time like I've had him forever since I can't remember life without him... He's a truly amazing little boy who is going to get spoiled rotten 😝

Lilac-glad you're enjoying motherhood Hun, trust me you'll be sleeping through the night again soon & night wake ups will feel like a distant memory!

Be back later for some more personals! Xx