+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck MGC Bertie!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC- you must be going crazy by now!!! Good luck

Simpson- IT'S AUGUST!!!!! It's your month!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013),SimpsonDesert  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, Time Has Come, Peonies and Traveler.... thanks very much for thinking of me. Have been out all day today sightseeing in Sydney with my parents, which kept my mind occupied (well, almost!!).

Time Has Come... no I'm not supposed to POAS, because I had the Pregnyl shots on Days 3,6,9 which has done it's job and kept AF nicely away, so is likely to show up on a HPT. I've read that the Pregnyl stays in your system for 7-10 days, and tomorrow would be the 7th day, so it's likely to still be there. I have one in the cupboard, so am wondering whether to do it anyway,
    1) if it's negative, then it's definitely a BFN as both the pregnyl and pregnancy isn't there - I would get the crying over early, but would ruin first day back at work, but at least I would know
    2) if it's positive, then it could be either the Pregnyl or could be a pregnancy, so I'd still have to wait out the day to find out the BT results. If it's a BFN, then I just throw it away when I get home, but if it's a BFP I'll probably frame it!! Lol
    I've never had a had a BFP, so kind of like the idea to see what two lines would look like - sounds silly, now I've written that down!!!
    Oh well, I'm almost there. Will let you all know tomorrow night :-))

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (02-08-2013),The Time Has Come  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    MCg good luck tomorrow !!! Fx for good news.
    I'm just popping in to say hello. I am finally home after a week in hospital following Marlon's birth. He ended up spending a few days in special care nursery but has come good and now doing very well. He is a little guy which freaks me out but very cute. I am a zombie but he melts my heart

I can't wait for the next round of BFP and birth announcements xox

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013),SimpsonDesert  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC- I get what you mean, I used to do those ovulating tests just to see those two lines!!! Good luck

Lilac - welcome home. Poor little bub, glad he is doing better.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC - Well you're never SUPPOSED to POAS. Never stopped me. You would know if it was a faint pregnyl false line or a proper BFP as a proper one wouldn't be faint by now, it would b a decent line.

Not talking you into it, just offering that info in case it's helpful. ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today MGC Bertie ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨huge baby dust and positive vibes being sent your way!!!!!! Fingers crossed this is your turn 🙏🙏🙏🙏xoxoxo xox

Lillac - so happy your enjoying your little marlon - you must be over the moon!!!! Do you just sit and stare at him and say wow!!!! He's mine ❤❤❤

Simpson, how's the cycle/protocol going, is C2S on this weekend or next??? How's the injury going?

Hope everyone is well 😄 hi traveler, peonies, TTHC, quartz, fingersx, Bella

Well my little bubba went to his/her first concert on tuesday night a spoilt little thing it is already!!! Yeah that's right - I went to the first P!NK concert in Sydney - had a busy week - I could get use to this lady of Leisure stuff - lol - had pink Tuesday night, day off work WED, went and got my hair done, had a lunch date with a girlfriend and had my monthly dinner catch up with a group of girlfriends last night - I'm exhausted now, can't wait for the weekend!!!! Have OB appt next Tuesday (14 weeks) and hopefully have blood test results and NT scan results by then/that day - as we've been telling most people now that we're expecting (and I've actually been caught out at work by a few people as I can't hide by belly!!!) everyone has been so excited and over the moon for us, it's quite overwhelming - as I've known some people here at work for quite some time (just reached my 18 yr anniversary) and some friends since i was a kid, telling people over the phn and face to face as much as possible before DH announces in in neon lights across facebook!!!! And its so nice to share our news as everyone is actually genuinely excited and happy for us - I guess I can see it in the tears in their eyes (and usually I'm the teary one being the cancerian and all!!!)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (02-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for my absence everyone, things have been so hectic with all the prep (then clean up!) for DHs huge 40th and having a house full of in-laws. Hopefully can catch up properly over this weekend.

Lillac- Oh wow you're a mummy!! YAY!! Congrats on little Marlon's arrival and so pleased to hear you are home!

MGC- I truly hope this is your turn! So glad AF had stayed away, definitely a great sign that your BFP is coming. Wishing you the absolute best of luck for BT today!! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I got a BFN :-((
    Will probably only do one more cycle with my own eggs.
    Sitting eating comfort food - charcoal chicken, chips and chocolate.

And Peonies... I did end up POAS this morning before work and the BT, and it was a clear BFN. I crawled back to bed and sobbed to DH for a good 10 minutes, but was kind of glad I found out then, and didn't have to wait all day for that dreaded phonecall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry MGC - really hoped this would be your time. Definitely have as much comfort food (and tears) as you like. x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-08-2013)