+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilac-congratulations sweety!! Absolutely wonderful news!!!! Give little Marlon some massive cuddles & try to enjoy every second with your new little family! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lillac! And welcome to the world, little Marlon. He wanted to join the new prince, clearly. Enjoy this beautiful time & hope you're all well. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news lillac!!! Welcome marlin and cancerians rock!!!!!! Take care of yourself Hun xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac- absolutely fantastic news!! Welcome to the world little bubby!! We have all been waiting for so long to hear of your safe arrival

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Lillac!! Enjoy every minute of your long awaited & well deserved little man. Hope you all settle in well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac... big congratulations. How exciting to have your little baby in your arms. Totally what dreams are made of :-))

AFM... just driving myself crazy in this 2WW. I'm now 5dp5dt and I still feel nothing. The guide says that at this stage "implantation is complete and cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop". I'm trying hard to believe that something is happening down there when I'm feeling nothing. Keeping myself busy between now and BT on Fri :-)
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 29-07-2013 at 11:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This part is really hard Bertie. Are you are a pee on stick kind of person?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Peonies.... I would POAS if I could, but I've been jabbing with Pregnyl to keep away AF, as she has a horrible habit of coming early on my previous 2 transfers, so I was taking no chances this time. The last Pregnyl injection was yesterday (Fri) and it usually takes at least a week to get out of one's system, so as my BT is next Fri, probably any HPT will come up positive, so won't be definite. Am thinking of doing one either Thurs night or Fri morning, as if it comes up as BFN, then it's definitely over as that would mean both Pregnyl and no pregnancy, and at least I can cry at home!! If it comes up BFP, then it means nothing, as it could just be the Pregnyl. I have one left in a box from ages ago, so just might go with that :-)) Wow - definitely thinking too much about it!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (28-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still sending positive vibes to you this week MGC Bertie!!! Good luck, hope your still sane!!!! And yuck on the pregnyl makes a 2ww into a 3ww!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC-I think your BT is tomorrow? Sending you the best of luck & I pray you come back with some wonderful news! How are you feeling? Have you done a sneaky POAS?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-08-2013)