+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- I loved reading that you saw bub moving! So special! My DD was a wriggler from the start. It's good because they kick a lot further down the track which is so reassuring.

Trying - I hope those cuddles with ds do the job for now. 2 is such a special age, and even more special is that you don't need to divide your time with another bub yet. Treasure these fleeting moments of beauty. But I really do hope time flies to September for you

Bertie- excellent follie count!!! You always seem to have tough epu timing decisions tho. Good luck deciding...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Traveler... yes, EPU decisions have never been straight forward, I guess mostly because there's never great numbers there, but sort of looking OK this time round. Went for BT + second scan this morning - 8 follicles in total, with sizes 22, 3x19, 2x16 and 2x13. FS rang this afternoon and said it's all go ahead for EPU on Wed, so have just triggered tonight. My expert opinion (!!) says that it looks like a few are too small, but hopefully there's 3 or 4 good ones in there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today MGC Bertie!!! Hope all goes well with EPU and you have some nice eggs ready for fertilisation!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie - I'm so so sorry it was a BFN again. I was really hoping for you this time. This journey sucks hairy dog balls.

Trying2stayPositive - wow, so sorry about the ectopic. It can happen with IVF. Glad they caught it & it didn't cause any big problems. Fingers crossed for next time!

Lillac - on mat leave! Wow, congrats. Enjoy your quiet time now!

MGC - good luck for EPU today! Sounds like you might get around 6 there, which would be great.

Crofty - glad all is going well. Sorry you've had spotting - that is always worrying, but quite common. Good luck for your NT scan! Our little one was asleep during the NT scan and facing downward, so we had to try & wake it up so the sonographer could get a look at the nasal bone. I was doing star jumps, rolling from side to side. lol

Simpson - how are you going? Sounds like you've been jogging up a storm. Well done you! The most I've ever got up to is about 25 minutes running without needing to walk, so I'm in awe of anyone who can do distances. Good luck for the C2S and more importantly, for your cycle!

AFM: Sorry I've been a bit absent. I kept meaning to come on & catch up & then I'd get distracted. And it's only if I get an email notification that I remember. Anyway, 17 weeks yesterday! I have my next ob appointment on Monday - it has been the longest stretch now without any scan or appointment, so can't wait to see bub again. Previously the scans kind of fit around appointments (and my ob scans at the appointment), so there was only a couple of weeks wait. But this will have been a month without anything. Been having plenty of aches & pains - back, legs, ribs. And a bump has just started to pop out. I thought I could feel bub the other night, but not entirely sure - hopefully soon I'll be feeling more. My morph scan is on 5/8. Keep changing our minds as to whether we'll find out the gender or not. But we probably will. We may even find out on Monday, if ob can see anything.
    Hope everyone's doing okay!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (19-07-2013),Lillac  (17-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC- Those follie counts and sizes are fantastic! I hope your EPU went very well today and there were mature eggs in all follies. Crossing everything for a high fert rate overnight .

Peonies- wow 17 weeks! Good luck for your OB appointment on Mon and enjoy seeing bubs again after so long without scans. My running was going great but I've hurt my knee last Friday and now having physio for it. I should be fine for C2S albeit with some lost fitness, grrr!

T2SP- stepping away for a few months will do you a world of good. Enjoy the break and the special one-on-one time with your DS. I hope he has a terrific 2nd b'day!

TTHC- Another awesome effort from your phone! Lol at sitting in bed like a stunned mullet . It was like that a couple of times. One morning at 4am I gave up trying to go back to sleep, so I got up and did stuff around the house. I'm still waking in the night but mostly I can doze off again pretty quickly.

Lillac- yay for starting mat leave! I would drop all thoughts of work like a hot potato too hehe. Interesting about your biopsy revealing the out-of-phase issue, I never heard of that. My FS is having the sample tested for something (not NKC as I've already had that), maybe that's what he's looking for. Hmmm, I will find out! The biopsy is to be done at 7-10dpo, should have a date pretty soon.

Crofty- You must be counting down til the NT scan next week. First trimester nearly over woo-hoo!

Traveler- anything exciting going on with you?

Fingerscrossd- I haven't personally used lucrin but to my knowledge yes it causes tiredness, hot flushes, headaches, and other lovely side effects. Hopefully you've been spared the worst and will be able to switch to FSH jabs soon.

Hi to everyone else

AFM- been up early every morning this week & going to the clinic for O tracking. 3 BTs and one US so far. Expecting to need another BT tomorrow, but FN hasn't called yet. Once we have O date, they'll book me in for the scratch biopsy. This time next month I'll be days away from FET... OMG!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (19-07-2013),Lillac  (17-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (17-07-2013),peoniesarepretty  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies... 17 weeks!! Wow how super exciting. It sounds like everything is going to plan. I always thought I would leave knowing the sex of the baby as a surprise, but there's no surprises in IVF, so I've changed my tune in the last year on that, and will definitely find out.

Crofty and Simpson... thanks for thinking of me too. EPU went well today - FS collected 7 eggs, of which 5 were mature and could be injected. DH did a sperm sample, but no surprises, nothing useable in there, so they used the anon donor sperm. I particularly quizzed the scientist on this, and she said that they choose the sperm with big heads and moving furiously. I knew that that was the case, but it's always reassuring to hear that they did do that:-) Double checked with the FS and I am going to use both the progesterone pessaries (morning and night), as well as the Prgenyl injections every three days, in order to keep AF at bay. So everything is going really well - I'm a little excited, as the result of having 5 injected with sperm is more than the last 4 cycles put together!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (18-07-2013),SimpsonDesert  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GL MCg I hope the embies do their fertilisation thing tonight! Great result having 5.

Peonies, oh wow 17 weeks!! If you are having an OB scan this week he will be able to tell you the gender for sure by now-- we found out at about 15 weeks through a regular OB appt. it's so exciting to be told -- you can then start daydreaming of your little one

Simpson, I really can't wait for your FET next month-- it has been a long time coming. The 'out of phase' thing is a luteal phase disorder where the endo quality does not match up to the day of the cycle. I had never heard of this either but for me it made sense as I have really long cycles and sometimes OV really late.

Well my mat leave hasn't been that relaxing yet as I've been setting up the nursery and doing other chores... I feel like a bird for sure!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (18-07-2013),SimpsonDesert  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac.... how lovely it must be to be setting up your nursery. You must post us a photo when you're done :-))

AFM.... I have 4 embies that fertilised overnight!!! It's rather an incredible number for me, and I'm not sure about getting excited or not. Again, that's more fertilised this time than in the other four cycles put together! Trying to stay a little calm. The scientist said that they will still keep the fifth egg for the time being, just in case they missed seeing the window of fertilisation. As I'm having a 5 day transfer, they won't look again at them until Saturday morning to see how they're doing, which I really don't mind as it will give me some sanity time :-))

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (19-07-2013),Lillac  (18-07-2013),SimpsonDesert  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all

Little update. Still jabbing away on with our lucrin. Prog was a bit high last friday after down reg BT, mind you they could have rung me to let me know so i'm not going out of my mind crazy wondering why my period hasnt arrived yet (they had told me probably Monday) well its Thursday and AF is not showing!

They said Lucrin can delay it but for how long?

Thanks
    Reviews
    little note, AF has arrived (murphy's law strikes again: running late forgot the panty liner) lol all good nothing ruined.

Now for DP to start her AF so then we can be in sync

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-07-2013)