+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gl fingers crossed- enjoy your synchronised jabbing with DP!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed- yay for getting started! I hope the lucrin doesn't throw you around too much with the menopausal side effects. Good luck for BTs and scans on Friday.

Nattie- more hugs . I hope you've released some of the emotions following the BFN and will find a way to pick yourself up.

MGC- How is the jabbing going? Have you had any scans yet? I hope you have a great response on the antagonist protocol! Oh and I hope that cold has buggered off.

Traveler- It took me a long time to build up to 8km. I surprise myself that I can run further & faster now than when I was doing X-country in high school. Don't give me too much credit for outrunning my dog, she is only a tiny little thing (mini foxy)!

Lillac- Its almost your month! Has the countdown to mat leave begun?

Peonies- how are you going? You must be close to morph scan time now. Are you going to find out the sex?

Hi to Crofty, T2SP, Rainbow, Quartz, TTHC & the ladies I've missed

AFM- Up to CD6 now and going in for BT on CD11 (next Mon) to start tracking O for the scratch biopsy. Immune meds are going OK. Having some disturbed sleep and weight gain from the Dex but that's a small complaint if this all pans out. Besides I'm only going to get fatter and more sleep deprived if I get a BFP!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (10-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SimpsonDesert.... Yes, I've put on 10kg in the past two years, but I think that's reasonable for what I've had to endure with IVF, jabbings etc - eating yummy things is definitely a comfort for me. Thanks, after two weeks of that cold, I'm pretty much feeling back to normal now, apart from I still have a little lingering cough, but it's not too bad.

DJShears and Sunny.... good luck to both of you on your SA adventure. Hope you both come back with a very special souvenir :-))

The jabbings have been fine, especially the Orgalutran, which I haven't had before. The nurse had initially freaked me out, saying that they would hurt heaps more than all the other types of injections I've had in previous cycles, and I better ice the area beforehand. I have never used ice for any injections, as I really don't like the idea of cold ice on my stomach - strange how I'm weird about that, more than an injection!! First Orgalutran injections - no ice, didn't feel a thing. I queried DH if he'd done it right, and checked the syringe, but yes, it's empty. I even asked him, maybe it just dribbled down my stomach!! Felt nothing, until about 2 minutes later, intense itching sensation - I resisted itching, but still it turned into a big pinkish welt the size of my palm, and continued being itchy for about 10-15 minutes, before subsiding. Last night's one the same, but not as itchy. But all in all, slightly annoyed that the nurse said it would hurt heaps, when it didn't hurt at all, not even a pin prick. Perhaps other people are different and it does hurt???

First scan is on Friday morning. Kind of weird, because I haven't felt anything so far this cycle. I keep thinking back to my previous cycles, and I'm sure I felt twinges, bloating, emotional etc by this stage, but maybe I'm confused!! Anyhow, I guess I'll find out on Friday :-))

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (10-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Simpson,

I've been off injured for the past few days (killed my foot at baseball sunday) but i have been really tired, would it be the lucrin doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Fingerscrossed- yay for getting started! I hope the lucrin doesn't throw you around too much with the menopausal side effects. Good luck for BTs and scans on Friday.

Nattie- more hugs . I hope you've released some of the emotions following the BFN and will find a way to pick yourself up.

MGC- How is the jabbing going? Have you had any scans yet? I hope you have a great response on the antagonist protocol! Oh and I hope that cold has buggered off.

Traveler- It took me a long time to build up to 8km. I surprise myself that I can run further & faster now than when I was doing X-country in high school. Don't give me too much credit for outrunning my dog, she is only a tiny little thing (mini foxy)!

Lillac- Its almost your month! Has the countdown to mat leave begun?

Peonies- how are you going? You must be close to morph scan time now. Are you going to find out the sex?

Hi to Crofty, T2SP, Rainbow, Quartz, TTHC & the ladies I've missed

AFM- Up to CD6 now and going in for BT on CD11 (next Mon) to start tracking O for the scratch biopsy. Immune meds are going OK. Having some disturbed sleep and weight gain from the Dex but that's a small complaint if this all pans out. Besides I'm only going to get fatter and more sleep deprived if I get a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies-it's been a little while so I thought I should check in & see how everyone is doing!

Simpson-I second what traveler said, of course we're going to stick around to support you ladies, when this is the place that shared our journeys (both highs & lows).. 8km run!!! How on earth!? 😳 but I did have a little giggle at your msg to traveler about out running the foxy! I think I was on Dex for my last couple of transfers but don't remember the side effects (seems like a lifetime ago) hopefully you're able to get some better sleep. Nothing worse than sitting in bed like a stunned mullet 😳

NGC-goodluck for your scan on Friday!! Don't get too stressed a out not feeling anything. I don't think I ever felt anything! But then again I'm not that in tune with my body!

Nattie & T2SP-I'm so sorry about your BFN & ectopic. Things seem so unfair sometimes... Where to now?

Crofty-how are you going sweety? Have you seen bub again? Is it starting to feel a little more real?

Lilac-how are you doing? How far along are you now??

Traveler-how are your two little sweethearts going?

Quartz-can't believe the boys are 9 months! I'm sure they bring so much joy to your life!

Hi to all the other ladies (once again I'm posting from my phone, so personals are a little difficult!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies💐
    Nattie and Trying2 I am very sorry for your bad news. I hope you are both taking it easy x

GL to the girls on cycles, MCg and FC and anyone else I have missed.

Peonies and Crofty what week are you now at? Finding out genders soon??

Simpson, I put on weight during my ICSI cycle and I wasn't even on any immunes so I couldn't use that as an excuse! The upside is that once you get your BFP the morning sickness may kick in and the weight will come off. Somehow I don't think you will have any probs with weight given your 8km runs etc😜
    Does your FS do the biopsy scratch after u ovulate? Hey FYI I just thought of something else about the biopsy I had-- my FS had the specimen tested and it came back that my endo was 'out of phase' (ie not conducive for implantation) so he put me on Clomid for the natural FET cycle to make my hormones and endo all synch nicely.

hi TTHc, Traveler and all the other mummies out there x

And moi: I am now 36 weeks and on maternity leave. I haven't thought about work whatsoever since I walked out. I am enjoying my sleep-ins and time to myself while I can! The bubs is very cramped now as I can feel his every movement .. It's a bit ouchy !
    Last edited by Lillac; 11-07-2013 at 08:03.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (12-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with scan today MGC!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TTHC - yeah we got to see bubs again on tues that is week, exactly 10 weeks, it was pretty awesome as soon as the OB put the U/S on, bubs started bouncing up and down, then of course when. DH was getting the camera ready it stopped moving around, must of woken her/him up!! I now have next scan on 25 July (NT and bloods) so the next couple of weeks will go very slow I guess

Lillac - great to hear your enjoying mat leave!!! Can't believe you've only got 4 weeks to go now!!!

Hi to traveller, quartz, Bella, Nat, pinkB - hope your enjoying those beautiful babies of yours

How's my fellow Mummies to be going? Rainbow, peonies, romy

Nattie, hope you're ok Hun, and that you and DH are doing something nice for yourselves this weekend xo

Fingers crossed, hope the cycling is going week and your both on track

Hi to those waiting to cycle, t2sp, alison12

Have a great weekend Sydney ladies xo Crofty

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-07-2013),nattie84  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your thoughts ladies,

It's been really tough on me emotionally and I have only just been able to start to move on. I am so grateful for my gorgeous DS (who is turning 2 next friday) and I hope that all of you lovelies will have the chance to experience being pregnant and ultimately being a mum.

I will put up a fight for one more just so DS can have a sibling to grow up with and be best mates.

I will be going back for a full cycle in September (so I hope the time flies) and in the mean time I will be cherishing every moment I get with my son.

Happy Friday!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trying2StayPositive For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty....it's so exciting for me to read progress stories of how you (and others) are going. 10 weeks, hasn't that gone so quickly now. It seems that TTC with IVF takes so long, and then when someone does get a BFP, the time does fly - or rather, maybe it's not flying for you, but from my end, your 10 weeks has gone so quickly!! Good luck for the rest.

AFM.... my BT and ultrasound went really well. Well, certainly much better than last cycle, so I'm quite happy. I have total of 9 follicles - 5x12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and FS rang to say hormones have gone from 500 (on Mon) to 3000 (today), which he's happy about. Nurse said to expect the top follicles to be lost, and will go for the bunch of 5x12, which I could tell myself (!! lol). Will have another BT + scan on Monday, before deciding if EPU will be Wed or Fri. If they grow normally, then the bunch of 5x12, would be size 18 (this is the lowest limit for triggering? but then could catch some of the bigger ones), or wait two more days, then they'd be size 22 (wouldn't that be almost at the upper limit? and the others would definitely be lost). Oh well, just have to wait and see what they look like on Monday, but otherwise I'm very happy with that :-))

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

crofty  (13-07-2013)