+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Nor was I - DP took me out for dinner, I drank wine and cried all night...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nattie i spotted (and continue to) since 11 or 12 DPO - your not out til your out!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie - I had brown spotting too at 5-10 dpt. first HCG was at 13dpt at 320. At 17 dpt I had a massive bright red bleed, huge clots and all (TMI) and all was still fine. I learnt that you can never count yourself out till the bloods say you're out! Good luck for Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies,

Well I've been in hospital since Tuesday and finally they determined ectopic pregnancy to which I had surgery for this afternoon.
    I found out tomorrow what they were able to do.

I hope they discharge me tomorrow. I want to go home and see my son whom I haven't seen since Tuesday morning!

I hope my body bounces back quickly I'm keen to get things going again and this time I will be requesting 2 embryos be put back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying2StayPositive.... I'm very sorry to hear that it was an ectopic pregnancy. That's dreadful to think that it was working :-( Pardon my ignorance, but I can't work out how an IVF one can be ectopic, when the FS puts the embryo into the uterus lining - did it move? So good to hear that you're keen to start again. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mgc Bertie- thank you so much, I was a little thrown back too but apparently it's sort of common in ivf patients and people with endometriosis both of which I tick the boxes for.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trying2StayPositive For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am out AF showed her ugly face today. I knew it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Nattie - take care of yourself xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Nattie I'm so sorry. Biggest of cyber hugs to you. I found the BFN after PGD to be extremely difficult, I had a breakdown of sorts and had to take a massive time out from ivf. Here if you need someone to chat/vent to or join you in a big ol pity party. PM or email me anytime xoxo

T2SP- I had no idea embies could swim up****** like that. Very sorry to hear of your complications and hope you are recovering ok.

Hi to everyone else, just a quick post from my phone... my AF showed up on Fri morning. One cycle closer to Aug FET!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone,

hope everyone is well.

Little update for me. I got the call after my BT Friday morning that Yay i have ovulated and start the lucrin on Saturday night. So my first ever needle (yes i have joined the jabbing crew )
    So two shots down and i have think i got the hang of it, mind you i sent my DP upstairs when i did the first one cause she kept on looking at me and smiling lol

She starts the lucrin tonight and we have our first double scan this friday including a BT for me to check levels. Now for AF to turn up on time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-07-2013)