+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simpson happy July!!
    Thanks for updating the roll...I am still lurking about -- good luck with the immunes. When are you having the Endo biopsy?
    I still walk my doggy almost every day but its getting harder as I'm so slow now and waddling along... The doggy gets annoyed !

Crofty, happy belated bday! I am glad you made your 38 year old cut off- its quite an achievement ! 😉I missed mine by 1 year.. I wanted to be a mum by 34 y o but it didn't happen--I did fall preggers around my bday last year so that's good enough for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed hope both you an dp are cycling in sync and doing well, not sure if I envy or feel sorry for you both stimming together!!!! The hormones competing in your household-woah!!!!

Nattie - I know your taking a break in your tww - just sending positive vibes!!!!

Thnx for the bday wishes ladies - yeah I couldn't hide that one with my big mouth for some of the ladies out there whose beautiful daughters were due around that time (Bella and starfish!!!)

T2sp-hope your well xo

Trav and tthc - ditto what Simpson said!!! Your kindness and support has been invaluable and for you both to take the time with 2 bubs each!!!! I commend you and appreciate everything you contribute an all your positive vibes you send from your way xoxo

Hi peonies, Alison, lilac, Nat and those I've missed

Simpson - hope you've got that bursting energy from the pred!!! Help with your city to surf training!!!! Spotting came back last week - got a little worried, but was reassured by one of the midwives at the early pregnancy assessment centre that she wasn't concerned if I'd had it since falling pregnant and I had not had a (sorry tmi - "bleed" as such, and if knowing I DS being on clexane - she thinks it could have something to do with the progesterone pessaries and possible irritation etc internally - I de also advise that at my 7w scan they did confirm no internal bleeding in the uterus so that's also a good sign - just worrying, but that's us ivf girls as well!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep first time jabbing,even though i was the one getting all the needles ready for DP it will be different actually jabbing myself.

DP has her periods now, so FC has put her on the pill to stop it as I am yet to get mine, we need to be in sync. had a BT this morning just to see where i was up to but no ovulation yet so another BT will be this friday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    T2SP- sorry to hear it was a chemical pregnancy. I hope it wasn't ectopic and that you're coping OK.

Crofty- Belated birthday wishes , hope you were spoiled! I also hope you didn't dread it this year knowing that bubba is safely on board. I run with my dog too! She goes nuts at the back door when she sees me in my running gear, so cute. How are things going now with you? I hope the spotting has stopped and that you're allowed back on your feet.

Nattie- fantastic to see that you are PUPO! I hope your TWW is passing quickly and have everything crossed for you . I swore off POAS after a chemical pg too, I hope you can stay strong and wait it out til BT day.

Fingerscrossd- this will be your first time jabbing right? Good thing you have your DP to show you the ropes & support you. Cycling together sounds very exciting!

TTHC & Traveler- just wanted to say thanks so much to you both for sticking around to support everyone else still TTC. Quite a few graduates we don't hear from anymore (and I miss them)... so glad you haven't withdrawn from our little BH family

Hi to everyone else

AFM- wow ladies its JULY!! What a blur this year has been! I started my immune protocol on Friday and so far so good. I'm only taking dexamethasone at the moment. The heavy-duty cocktail begins about a week before transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello from me aaah I hate the 2ww! I caved even though I said I wouldn't test until my blood test.... I am currently 11dpo so yes it could be too early. But I am mentally preparing myself as last time even when I had my chemical it was positive by now... could be a late implanter yes...

Anyway I had a tough day yesterday as I found out my younger sister (not married, 24) is 8 weeks pregnant and mum let it slip my accident (she has known for two weeks).. I should be used to this by now as last cycle my sister in law announced she was pregnant (another accident). My DH has been amazing and says we can't get upset we need to live with the cards we have been dealt.

I have decided that I am going to write a book. I have a blog and have always thought about writing an inspirational book to help me and others.

Sorry to everyone else who is getting negatives atm its really really hard.

I am taking my life back again!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi everyone, just checking in to wish the cycles good luck for their cycles! I hope lots of BFPs are to follow.

I'm 20 weeks now, it's going quite quickly now- I'm sure it'll slow down towards the end. I can feel bub moving now and so can dp which is exciting!

Good luck again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lilac just read your post again - I'm happy you got your wish (nearly) for your 34th bday at least my 2nd wish came true (my initial wish waaaaay back in my 20s was) - engaged at 21, married at 24 and have my kids around 27 - well 2 out of the 3 worked and instead of the kids by 27 I joined the 1st wives club!!! Lol - it may now be 10 yrs later, but as the old saying goes - all good things come to those who wait - sometimes we just get a little impatient waiting around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Am currently on holidays so finally have a little time to catch up on all the happenings in here

Crofty - Happy Belated birthday!! I had a goal of 35 so was happy enough to spend my 35th Birthday pregnant. Hope you enjoyed the day.

Simpson - Yay for starting your protocol... How long till transfer?

Rainbow - 20 weeks! Are you planning to find out the sex or have a surprise!

Fingerscrossed - Good luck with the jabbing!

Hi to everyone I've missed!

AFM... Life as a working mum of twins is BUSY!!! Unbelievably my boys will be 9 months old next week. They are very mobile now DS1 is crawling and DS2 rolls everywhere. They are both doing really well and are ate hilarious most of the time. I can't believe that they will soon be one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, still a BFN here at 12dpo.... Mum doesn't want me to be negative until I have had my bloods but I think it's all over. I found this old thread I started a year back when I ha my checmical.. Can people please share their betas with me.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...sterone-levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie- I agree with your Mum. I know a lot of ladies see a BFP this early, but tests taken before 14dpo give high rates of false negatives. The implantation window in 6-12dpo and then it takes 3-4 days til you get a HCG level high enough to detect via POAS. Hang in there! The results could be very different in another 2 days Oh and I'm sorry you had to learn of your sister's surprise during your cycle. Hopefully you will be UTD together very soon

Quartz- Busy is no doubt an understatement! Lovely to hear the boys are doing well and bringing laughter into your lives. Almost 1 is insane... I still remember your BFP like yesterday. My transfer will be around 3rd week of August.

Crofty- I hope we don't get sick of each other now that we keep meeting in 2 threads and the RI group . Great to hear the 7w scan showed no internal bleeding and that there's no concerns about the spotting anymore, phew! I don't know if its from the dex (which is similar to pred), but yesterday I was wide awake at 4am and I am the exact opposite of a morning person!! I prepared dinner in the slow cooker and cleaned up the kitchen BEFORE work- that's a first haha! Yesterday & today's lunchtime runs were awesome perfect weather and beautiful sunshine.

Rainbow- congrats on 20wks! That has gone fast. I peeked in your diary and saw the nursery pics, so gorgeous. You are a very organised mum to be!

Fingerscrossd- I hope you won't need too many BTs to pinpoint O day, good luck for Friday.

MGC Bertie- I hope you've been well. Where are you up to at the moment?

Lillac- Your dog is lucky you're still going walking/waddling at 8 months pregnant, great effort! My dog & I have the reverse problem, I can only run 4km with her because after that she's too slow to keep pace with me. If I want to do a longer run, DH meets me in the driveway and I toss him the leash as I go past and do another 4km by myself. My endo biopsy should be in about 3 weeks. I'm waiting for AF to show up, then will be tracking O and setting the biopsy date.

Hi to everyone else

AFM- AF is laaate. I know she always is the 1st natural cycle after a stim but its frustrating nonetheless. If she hasn't shown by tomorrow that will set a new "longest cycle" record for me. Oh well, the later she is the further back my transfer will be and the more time I'll have on the immune meds.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (04-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-07-2013),nattie84  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie- the tww is a killer!!! I have shared this a thousand times but when I was pregnant with DS, I did a hpt that was very negative (think it was 10 or 11 dpo), then two days later it was very positive. After the bfn I fell in a heap on the floor sobbing, and decided never to try for a baby again. I only tested again cos I wanted to have a few drinks and wanted to be certain.

Simpson- NOOO, what is af thinking?! Meanwhile I can't believe you can a) outrun your dog and b) can run 8km!!!

Thank you for all your kind words ladies, I relied on your support when making my babies...I owe you all 😉

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-07-2013),SimpsonDesert  (04-07-2013)