+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nattie- I always found on the cycle following a stim that I ovulated at least 5 days later than normal, around CD 19/20. All the tracking BTs had me looking like a junkie and it sucked badly going in every morning because I 'wasn't there yet' grrr. Good luck for tomorrow!

Lillac- whoa, lucky you're starting mat leave next week! I suppose most things would seem tiring when you have a growing bub draining all your energy. I actually find that running gives me a boost . 3 days a week I run during lunch break (about 4.5km), then I do a longer run on Sundays. C2S is 14km, so its not like I have to train for a marathon lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - wow, congrats!! You're a mummy. Enjoy every moment. xx

Crofty - OMG I can't believe it. Congrats for the healthy bubba, but must be worrying having the tubal situation. I have everything crossed it resolves by itself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bells - again congrats honey hope your enjoying your little princess xo

Simpson - yay!!!!! So exciting that your finally starting your long awaiting immune protocol!!!!!

Nattie - hope all goes well with scan yesterday??? What is the next step??

Lillac / too funny!!! Can you believe you'll be on mat leave soon????

Afm - well good news, looks as though if there was ever was a pregnancy in my tube then it has it is resolving itself, the professor wasn't concerned and was happy with my pregnancy to date and all looked well again yesterday on both external and internal scans - so relieved and now DH and I can enjoy this wonderful time in our lives!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (20-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (20-06-2013),peoniesarepretty  (20-06-2013),SimpsonDesert  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just went for my scan and bloods, finally some movement at the station. There were about 6 follicles there ardound 16-18mm each!! so probably could have triggered yesterday but they want to see my LH surge on its own.. Guess this also shows why I haven't been getting preg naturally the eggs are overcooked by the time I ovulate Lining is 11, nurse said over 8 is good but I am worried it is too thick??

So hopefully will trigger today... She said to stay out of the bedroom unless I want to be like octomum haha I am soo tempted but we really to not want multiples as I have a bad back from a car accident a few years ago and run my own business etc etc and I know it sounds selfish but I need to be smart about it.
    Last edited by nattie84; 20-06-2013 at 08:32.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry for no personals, BT tomorrow and I did my last HPT this morning! Wish me luck for my official confirmation tomorrow pleaaassseeee lol I've gone mad!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good trying2staypositive!!!! Can't wait to hear BT results tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying2StayPositive View Post
    Hi ladies,

Sorry for no personals, BT tomorrow and I did my last HPT this morning! Wish me luck for my official confirmation tomorrow pleaaassseeee lol I've gone mad!
    Looks pretty good to me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Bella - congratulations on the arrival of your little girl, enjoy her

nattie - those follie sizes sound great, unfortunately I don't know much about lining size, but I wouldn't think 11mm would be too thick. Good luck for your EPU.

Crofty - how exciting for you and what a relief to find all is good, hoping it is all smooth sailing from here.

Simpson - exciting times starting your immune protocol, I have a good feeling for your next cycle it will be the one!

Trying2staypositive - looks good to me with the line, cross fingers bt shows great numbers for you.

Hi to everyone else, not a lot happening here, just trying to relax and start mentally preparing for my next cycle before I see FS about it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alison12 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - Big congratulations to you on the arrival of your little girl. Enjoy every minute!!!

Crafty - Yay!!! So happy for you, now sit back, relax and savour the peace and quiet while you can!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - great news! What a relief. Congratulations!!!

Nattie - that's great. I don't think 11mm is too thick, it sounds good to me. And those follies are not too big, so your eggs might not have been overcooking. I know what you mean though - when you ovulate late it can affect quality, but only if it's really late I think. The Letrozole helped me ovulate a couple of days earlier and I think that helped with quality too. Definitely don't DTD!

Trying2StayPositive - wow! Looks good! Can't wait to hear of a good beta tomorrow.