+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- congratulations on a healthy little bub! What a cycle! They both implanted!!! I really hope the other one resolves itself, I can't imagine surgery would be good for your bub. Rest up mummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sydney girls,

Just a quick update- baby girl made a slightly early appearance on 17/6/13 via emergency CS. All is well - hard to believe she is finally here!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Bella!! A beautiful girl xx

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella!!!! You're a mum!!!! You did it!!!! Congratulations!! Enjoy all of those first few weeks because as painful as they are they fly past. So happy foy you and your little family!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella-biggest congratulations to you & DH! I am so happy for you 😄, enjoy every second of these newborn cuddles!! Rest up & I hope recovery is nice & quick! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bella! Enjoy every minute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella- Congrats on the arrival of your little princess! I hope you are loving every moment as a new Mum and that you'll both be settling in at home very soon. It's so heartwarming & inspiring to hear of long-term IVFers finally getting their miracles, I could burst with happiness for you xo

Crofty- Yay for a heartbeat!! How are you holding up after your bittersweet news? Amazing to think that after all this time with nothing, you had 2 implant on the 1st cycle with immune treatment. I hope the ectopic isn't posing any threat to your healthy bubba and that you have some reassuring news today.

Trying2StayPositive- so close to the BT now! I hope the last 2 days pass quickly

Alison- damn AF . I'll be right here with you in August, lets hope its our lucky month.

Lillac- I sure do hope there is a take-home baby amongst our frosties. If I can't get one baking within 2 FET cycles, we'll probably go down the surrogacy path. Another week down for you! Are you all prepared at home for baby's arrival?

Nattie- any action in the ovulation dept yet? Having an end point to this IVF madness is very calming for me. We agreed on 4 stims when we started and that's exactly what we've done. I just don't have the emotional energy to go beyond that. I hope you won't have to stim again in Aug, I have all my hopes up for your perfect PGD frostie!

Fingerscrossed- good luck with the couselling appointments and getting the green light for donating your eggs to your DP. Its a shame you can't bypass the red tape given there's no external parties involved.

Hi to Nat, Traveler, TTHC & everyone else

AFM- I've confirmed my immune protocol with Dr M and will be starting meds next week . Holy crap! The time is going to fly between now & Aug FET. Its my DH's 40th next month and we are planning a massive party for him plus I'm currently training for City to Surf so I'm running 4 days a week. The fun run is Aug 11th so I'll just squeeze it in before I'm PUPO .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simpson I am waiting for today's call to confirm if we can trigger tonight. I really want to start training for the city to surf also but have had to put it on hold for the moment. Lucky you have your next plan in place.. We keep changing our mind but maybe will have a we months off and then do another stim in sep which would be our last. Hopefully though we wont have to!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bella wonderful news your girl has arrived... Congratulations new mumma xoxoxo

Simpson hello there reading about your 4 days per week running made me feel tired lol😄
    Yes another week down but no closer to feeling prepared. I am waiting to start mat leave at end of next week so I can get ready for bubs. Poor thing doesn't even have a cot yet!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM still feeling a little down. They don't know what is going on as my estrogen is now over 2,000 but my LH is yet to surge so I need to go in for a scan and blood tomoz sooo over it!