+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals,
    Nattie I hope you won't need that final stim after all.. When is your transfer?

Trying2stay... Yikes hang in there girl !!xx

Simpson, I understand how you feel about the possibility of a multiple pregnancy the fact you got the hatching blasts would make it a real chance too.
    My own blasts never hatched.. the best I got was expanding however I was still sh*t scared that I was carrying two bubs when my betas came up so high. It was a relief to find out it was just one .

With the immune protocol I have a feeling you will be completing your family after all x

Hi everyone else😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillac View Post
    Hi gals,
    Nattie I hope you won't need that final stim after all.. When is your transfer?

Trying2stay... Yikes hang in there girl !!xx

Simpson, I understand how you feel about the possibility of a multiple pregnancy the fact you got the hatching blasts would make it a real chance too.
    My own blasts never hatched.. the best I got was expanding however I was still sh*t scared that I was carrying two bubs when my betas came up so high. It was a relief to find out it was just one .

With the immune protocol I have a feeling you will be completing your family after all x

Hi everyone else������

Thanks! Not sure yet just waiting to ovulate. Have another blood test tomoz it's currently cd11 today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Just a quick update from me, AF showed up yesterday exactly 1 week late and came with avengance only positive I can find is that maybe it is giving me a good clean out as such as the last few months AF has been very light and short.

Have decided that will do our last cycle of IVF in August if nothing has happened naturally.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alison12- sorry to hear AF showed, we were all holding our breath for a natural miracle for you!
    Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Alison. Was really hoping this was the one for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Alison - good luck with trying naturally, ru doing that with herbs and acu as well???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Alison

Hello everyone else

Quick update, appointment with the shrink this thursday arvo to chat about how "we are feeling" with the thought of my DP using my eggs and the legalities that go with all of that. Looking forward to getting this part over and done with....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty do you have an ultrasound today?! I'm praying for good news!!!

Allison I am so sorry this wasn't your natural miracle month.

Try not to get the flu girls! The one going around at the moment is nasty!!! I still feel terrible!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey traveler yes I did have US today - there's good news and bad news for us. Good news we have a healthy little beanie baby on board with a HR of 134, bad news, the 2nd embryo seems to be in my tube, there's no HB or sac so that's good news, I have an appt tomorrow with the professor of obstetrics, gynaecology and neonatal at westmead after the science dept at the fertility centre intervened immediately after my scan today so should know more tomorrow on whether we will have the eptopic removed or closely monitored to see if it resolves itself - never a dull moment in this house!!!!! Just got to be closely monitored and any paid or gastro straight to the hospital - catch up with you all later, absolutely exhausted after today

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals
    Crofty yikes I hope the professor can sort this out without you being in pain. and congrats on the healthy bubba that has snuggled in x

Alison what a disappointment about AF. Why does AF do this ??? Makes you feel all hopeful then bam nothing . This was the story of my life as I have very long cycles.