+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 88 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TryingToStayPositive- congratulations honey on being PUPO!!!!! Was it a double or single transfer?... Good luck in the TWW ( or more so now 1 1/2!!! Look after yourself and rest up xoxo Crofty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Hi All,

Sorry I've been MIA lately. So busy with work, renovating our investment property, and preparing for overseas visitors... argh!

Crofty- I'm sorry to hear you're on bed rest, but hopefully it will be worth it and your body can concentrate on growing your baby. I hope DH is pampering you and the spotting eases up ASAP. Fingers crossed for great levels today and I'm hanging out for next week's scan!!

TTHC- welcome back! Hope you had an awesome holiday

Peonies- Gosh, 12w already!! Congrats on your fantastic NT results . Have fun announcing your special news (if you haven't already). Interesting that your anon donor didn't have kids of his own... I thought it was a prerequisite of egg and sperm donors that they should already have their own- preferably finished- families.

Alison- great to hear from you! Oh I really hope you've got a natural miracle on board. Since you don't know when you ovulated, there's still a chance the line will show up later. Stay away AF!!

Nattie- I'm really excited your FET cycle is getting underway! This has got to be your turn . I hope the email I sent was able to give you some perspective on the limitations of Day 3 PGD testing, and that you feel better informed on where to go from here. But you can hopefully that park that for now and refer to it later when TTC #2

Bella- oooh so close now! Enjoy the last few days with your DH as a couple and can't wait to hear baby news very soon xo

Nessika- I admire anyone who can totally disconnect from BH and not even hover/lurk/stalk (whatever you want to call it ). So great to hear an update from you!

MGC- sounds like a very productive consult with your FS. Roll on the new protocol in July! I hope the testosterone gel & other changes are the perfect recipe for a BFP.

Trying2staypositive- awesome news, congrats on being PUPO! Stick little one

Hi Lillac, Traveler, Fingerscrossd, & Quartz

AFM- one good thing about being busy is that I didn't dwell too much waiting for our PGD results. We found out today that of the 4 tested, we have 2 normal and 2 'inconclusive' (no result). The 2 inconclusive may be able to be re-tested if there is enough tissue left from the original samples. Otherwise, they'll remain frozen as regular embryos for us to take our chances with. We are stoked with having 2 confirmed normal , that gives us 2 reserves incase Aug FET with last year's PGD frostie doesn't work.
    Thats great news!!! Thanks again for the email xoxo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals
    Peonies congrats on the 12 weeks yay you have made it to 2nd trimester ☺
    It must feel great to now be a normal pregnant woman after such a long journey x

Simpson, it really does sound like your family is nicely frozen waiting to spring into life when the time is right. Do you think you will go for a SET or double transfer?

Crofty, wonderful news about your BT I can't wait to hear about your scan as you will finally hear the little heart beat
    I am feeling fairly good at the moment at 32 wks except at night where I struggle to sleep due to being heavy and back pain.

Alison, oh I hope your naturopath is right. Late AF is so confusing and frustrating.

Nattie and Tryingtostay. Wishing you the best in this cycle x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-06-2013),SimpsonDesert  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Simpson awesome news on your PGD results!!!! Looks like you have your little family waiting in the freezer for you!!!!! Does that mean that you may cycle in June rather that July now???? Or have you not started your immune protocol yet

Afm - update on BT at 6 weeks HCG - 12,173 (up from 2100 this time last week) was told its rising nicely so good news from my end😄 another milestone crossed

Fabulous news!!! How many did you transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We transferred 2 quartz so guess we'll find out next week - even though I don't think the numbers look that high for twinnies but either way we'll be happy - how's the boys doing, I hope their both well and healthy!!!!!

lillac hope the next few weeks fly by and you get the rest you need not good about your back though hopefully be back to normal after bubs comes and you enjoy all those new born cuddles xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats to Crofty, peonies, Simpson on such good news recently!

And lilac and Bella for making it so far into your pregnancies!

Sorry ive been absent, I feel like death warmed up 😢

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (13-06-2013),MGC Bertie  (13-06-2013),SimpsonDesert  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. DH & I are super thrilled! Hard to believe at this very moment we have 5 frosties, with 3 of them confirmed normal. That has to be my whole family in there because I'm not stimming ever again!

Crofty- awesome levels!! Can't wait to find out if you've got one bub or twinnies on board . I can't do FET until Aug. I've emailed Dr M this morning to make sure I've got the protocol right. If so, I'm starting meds around 27 June.

Traveler- hope you feel better soon

Lillac- 32 weeks is so far along! No wonder you're uncomfortable at night. I hope you can find a sleeping position that works for you. We'll definitely go with single FETs when using our PGD embies. My FS won't take the chance of a twin (or triplet!) pregnancy by putting back 2 viable hatching blasts. Especially with my thyroid condition, a multiple pregnancy would be very risky for me.

Quartz- hope you're getting the hang of being a working mum and your boys are going well.

Nattie- you're welcome hun. I had to offer the info because I could feel the sadness in your posts & I was concerned that you'd been misled.

Alison- any news? Have you done another HPT or has AF shown?

Hi to everyone else

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thanks everyone for your well wishes....im only 3dp5dt and its doing my head in already!!!!

Crofty - thanks hun. I only had 1 frosty from the batch the DS came from lol. So am giving it a shot. I see you are in my boat with twinnies! wishing you all the best....we can go nuts together! When is your BT?

Safam - big day tomorrow? good luck hun!

to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooops lol sorry crofty i just saw that you are already positive! lol congrats hun ......could this be the beginning of pregnancy brain!!! i wonder

your numbers may be twinnie related

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpsonDesert View Post
    Thanks girls. DH & I are super thrilled! Hard to believe at this very moment we have 5 frosties, with 3 of them confirmed normal. That has to be my whole family in there because I'm not stimming ever again!

Crofty- awesome levels!! Can't wait to find out if you've got one bub or twinnies on board . I can't do FET until Aug. I've emailed Dr M this morning to make sure I've got the protocol right. If so, I'm starting meds around 27 June.

Traveler- hope you feel better soon

Lillac- 32 weeks is so far along! No wonder you're uncomfortable at night. I hope you can find a sleeping position that works for you. We'll definitely go with single FETs when using our PGD embies. My FS won't take the chance of a twin (or triplet!) pregnancy by putting back 2 viable hatching blasts. Especially with my thyroid condition, a multiple pregnancy would be very risky for me.

Quartz- hope you're getting the hang of being a working mum and your boys are going well.

Nattie- you're welcome hun. I had to offer the info because I could feel the sadness in your posts & I was concerned that you'd been misled.

Alison- any news? Have you done another HPT or has AF shown?

Hi to everyone else
    I hear you re the never stimming again! LOL we have already decided that if this FET doesn't work we will prob do one last stim cycle in like August or something. That will be it after that!