+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 88 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all the support, and thanks so much for asking after me Lillac & Alison. I've been thinking about you Alison. I have everything crossed for you! The ony way to find out is to test, you know!

Anyway, I am feelng well & have not had any sickness. I have had some times where I've felt a bit of nausea, but not enough to throw up. Have been pretty tired though. I have some good news. I am 12 weeks today & had my NT scan. Extremely low risk result, which is fantastic, especially given I'll be 38 next month. Everything looked perfect - we're sooo happy!

Hope everyone else is well. x

Thats awesome peonies so happy for u xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies that is the best news, lets hope the next 28weeks are all smooth sailing for you.

Well I relented and tested late this morning after ducking out to get a test, and it came up a BFN - which I kind of expected odd I know. Now 5 days late, very sore boobs still and mild cramping on and off, cervix is still high too. Spoke with my Accupunturist today about it and she said to try not to stress and she believes need to be about 6 weeks in some people for a HPT to come up positive. I have decided to test first thing Thursday morning as in Briabane for the day tomorrow and if still no AF will organise to see Dr Friday for bt to see what is going on.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alison12 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney ladies hope your all doing well😄

MGC Bertie- happy your fs appt went well for you!!!looks like you have a good plan of action in place July is just around the corner!!!!

Peonies that's awesome news!!!! I hear you on the "38" I'm a fellow 1975r (as is DH) and

Thx Alison12 no morning sickness here ( I put that down to the high dosage of prednisone I'm on as well) have you caved and poas???? Great to hear that your enjoying life ATM as well- that's a major milestone in the IVF world!!!!!

Hi Lillac how ru feeling????

Trying2staypositive - yayyyyyy congrats on being PUPO!!!!! When are you going to cave and poas before BT??? My guess is tues next week

Nattie - hope your happily jabbing ATM

Hi Simpson, Bella, Romy, traveler, quartz, TTHC, rainbow, fingerscrossd and those of you who are hiding out there

Afm, well I have a follow up BT tomorrow as I'm still spotting which is realllllly doing my head in :/. So my immunologist has ordered bed rest for the week (and that was since last Friday) to try and ease up the spotting- still no real symptoms but as I said earlier I'm still on prednisone, continuing on clexane and on high dosage of progesterone pessaries which also give and or hide pregnancy symptoms - have booked our 7'week scan for next Tuesday, so hoping all is travelling well and we get to see/ hear bubs or bubbies!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (12-06-2013),peoniesarepretty  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from holidays so just a quick one from me.

Peonies great news on 12w! Hope the next 6 months are smooth sailing! Sit back & enjoy!!

Crofty good luck for BT today babe, I'm sure everything is going perfectly. Can't wait until your scan next week to see how many you have stuck in there!!

Bella only a week until bubs is here & in your arms! Can't believe how fast this has come! Enjoy newborn cuddles-they don't last very long! They grow up way too quick!! Looking forward to the update xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your BT Crofty!
    Would they not stop the clexane if you're bleeding?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx TTHC and peonies - hope you had a fabulous holiday!!!!! Peonies I did ask my immunologist about the spotting with clexane and he didn't seem concerned and didn't reduce the dosage (I guess as its not a bleed as such)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Sorry I've been MIA lately. So busy with work, renovating our investment property, and preparing for overseas visitors... argh!

Crofty- I'm sorry to hear you're on bed rest, but hopefully it will be worth it and your body can concentrate on growing your baby. I hope DH is pampering you and the spotting eases up ASAP. Fingers crossed for great levels today and I'm hanging out for next week's scan!!

TTHC- welcome back! Hope you had an awesome holiday

Peonies- Gosh, 12w already!! Congrats on your fantastic NT results . Have fun announcing your special news (if you haven't already). Interesting that your anon donor didn't have kids of his own... I thought it was a prerequisite of egg and sperm donors that they should already have their own- preferably finished- families.

Alison- great to hear from you! Oh I really hope you've got a natural miracle on board. Since you don't know when you ovulated, there's still a chance the line will show up later. Stay away AF!!

Nattie- I'm really excited your FET cycle is getting underway! This has got to be your turn . I hope the email I sent was able to give you some perspective on the limitations of Day 3 PGD testing, and that you feel better informed on where to go from here. But you can hopefully that park that for now and refer to it later when TTC #2

Bella- oooh so close now! Enjoy the last few days with your DH as a couple and can't wait to hear baby news very soon xo

Nessika- I admire anyone who can totally disconnect from BH and not even hover/lurk/stalk (whatever you want to call it ). So great to hear an update from you!

MGC- sounds like a very productive consult with your FS. Roll on the new protocol in July! I hope the testosterone gel & other changes are the perfect recipe for a BFP.

Trying2staypositive- awesome news, congrats on being PUPO! Stick little one

Hi Lillac, Traveler, Fingerscrossd, & Quartz

AFM- one good thing about being busy is that I didn't dwell too much waiting for our PGD results. We found out today that of the 4 tested, we have 2 normal and 2 'inconclusive' (no result). The 2 inconclusive may be able to be re-tested if there is enough tissue left from the original samples. Otherwise, they'll remain frozen as regular embryos for us to take our chances with. We are stoked with having 2 confirmed normal , that gives us 2 reserves incase Aug FET with last year's PGD frostie doesn't work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

Paddlegirl
    Lola77
    Alison12
    Catemer
    Nessika
    Wishing4
    Earthpower9
    Fingerscrossd11
    MGC Bertie
    SimpsonDesert

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Nattie84- medicated FET

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Trying2StayPositive- BT 21/6

UTD
    Bella978- June 2013
    Lillac- Aug 2013
    rainbow road- Nov 2013
    Romy Sydney- Nov 2013
    Peoniesarepretty- Dec 2013
    Crofty - Feb 2014

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004 & DS Feb 2013
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009 & DD Jan 2013
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS1 Aug 2010 & DS2 Mar 2013
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Bebehvala - DS Aug 2012
    Felicita - DS & DD Sep 2012
    Quartz- DS1 & DS2 Oct 2012
    EternalOptimist- DS Oct 2012
    romaverona- DS Dec 2012
    Mac8- ?? Apr 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying2staypositive - congrats on being PUPO! Good luck - hope this is your cycle!

Simpson - thanks. It's very exciting telling people, and seeing them so happy for us. The anon donor we used through IVFA was gay, he said in his letter. I don't think it is requirement for them to have already had families, just that they always reserve a spot for their own own family in the number they're allowed to donate to.
    Great news about your frosties. I have everything crossed for your FET!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simpson awesome news on your PGD results!!!! Looks like you have your little family waiting in the freezer for you!!!!! Does that mean that you may cycle in June rather that July now???? Or have you not started your immune protocol yet

Afm - update on BT at 6 weeks HCG - 12,173 (up from 2100 this time last week) was told its rising nicely so good news from my end😄 another milestone crossed

17. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (12-06-2013)