+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates **#4

Wow rainbow awesome pic of your little am with a Mohawk!!!! What a pic a congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- OMFG! WOW! WOO-HOO!! At last a BFP is yours my friend, absolutely freaking amazing news!! Those lines are looking very dark for only 14/15dpo, you are most definitely pregnant, the only question is whether its one or two?!

I am certain your BT will show great levels, but still sending tons of baby dust, positive vibes and good luck . Another Dr M miracle on the way .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just subbing to this new thread so I can stalk crofty's BT results.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, great timing for them to start a new thread!!

Rainbow - congrats on growing a doodle. Hehe. Bet you never thought you'd be able to say that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (28-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from BT and gave the pathologist chills with my HPT story - lol - she couldn't believe I got two lines late at night and said that there must be something!!! And said that alot of people still only get positive preg results from only a bt (as poas dont pick it up!!) Still very cautious as still spotting on and off so don't know what to feel - the medical centre are going to let me call for hcg results about 5.30 today, they may not have progesterone today though - going to be a loooooong day at work!!!! I think DH is quietly cr@pping himself as there is nothing he can do but sit and wait and think .......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Just got back from BT and gave the pathologist chills with my HPT story - lol - she couldn't believe I got two lines late at night and said that there must be something!!! And said that alot of people still only get positive preg results from only a bt (as poas dont pick it up!!) Still very cautious as still spotting on and off so don't know what to feel - the medical centre are going to let me call for hcg results about 5.30 today, they may not have progesterone today though - going to be a loooooong day at work!!!! I think DH is quietly cr@pping himself as there is nothing he can do but sit and wait and think .......
    i am so hoping for you babe this will help get me through the next few days living vicariously through you lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is all so exciting!!!!! I can't wait till 5:30, it's going to be a loooooong day for all of us wishing and hoping!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crofty, I am so happy for you!!! 😄It's such a glorious feeling to see those double lines. I hope it is sinking in for you hon
    Oh this will be the longest day ever....

Rainbow Road, congrats on your little man. How many weeks are you??

Bella yay finally on mat leave☺I am slightly envious 😜

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

crofty  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got off the phone with the lab... Great news there was a fifth egg that is still dividing, they are going to send all 5 embryos off for PGD testing and if they all come back normal we could have 5!!!! That is so amazing. Trying not to get to happy but after only having two embryos on day 3 last time things are looking up! The nurse said they won't check on them again and will not have the results until midday Wednesday just before transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Nattie!!!! You must be stoked