+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The halfway bit is what mediation suggested in our case even though my husbands ex constantly moves around and at the moment lives 250k's from us. So every second Friday afternoon my husband drives 3-4 hours in peak traffic to pick them up and on Sunday is gone 2-3 hours to return them. We had less than $20 for food some weeks after paying petrol but it was that or not see his kids. His ex left him as she had met someone else (who she had been seeing for a long time before they split)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont think it is unreasonable, that said ... an hour is not far. If it were me Id bite the bullet and do what I can for peace. If you do what you can when the time comes she, the ex, may go a little further to accommodate any needs or wishes you may throw up at a future time.

What she may like is for one to do the trip at the beginning of the day and one to do the other at the end of the day. That would make sense to me

Similar Threads

1. What is wrong with me?
    By parents2be2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-03-2013, 12:59
  2. Cat in the bed - is this wrong?
    By samsausage in forum Pets
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 27-07-2012, 16:31