+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing. I need to convince DP, our sedan with two boosters and a RF baby seat is ridiculously tight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have a Toyota kluger and it has seven seats at carseats can be put in the boot seats....so you can have 5 carseats if you need.....heaven knows how you get all the kids out but the options is there haha....really love my car. Not to bad on fuel and really easy to drive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We upgraded to a 7 seater last year, we settled on the brand new Honda Oddessey as there wasn't a 7 seater turbo diesel which is what we really wanted. Loved the oddessey and was sad to see it go when we traded it in for the ford territory on our recent trip to the city, which now comes in the turbo diesel 7 seater and its also nice to have a smaller 4wd that is higher than the oddessey for getting the kids in and out off. We already have a large Toyota 4wd so didn't want/need another one. Love love love the territory. Diesel is much more economical for where we are and the territory is fantastic on fuel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a Honda oddessy and a Holden jackaroo. We are happy with both cars but I can't praise the oddessy enough. It's a 4cyl so it's great on fuel and rego. The back seats fold down and the middle seats can easily be taken out to make it a 2 seater van... great for moving and transporting large items.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 7 seater Territory, I think it is a lot more roomier than the Captiva.
    The Challenger does come in 7 seats, not too sure of the sizing though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a Holden Captiva and love it. Can fit 3 carseats across the middle row.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby drives a 100 series landcruiser and I drive Mazda cx9. Both cars were chosen purely because of their width and the fact that they have the very rear seat option. We can also sit in between the 2 car seats and still have a comfy 'un-squishy' ride.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have a ssangyong stavic which we love. Room for five car seats if necessary and great on fuel (diesel). Highly recommend it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow,thanks ladies,lots of options there!
    We wouldn't be using all 7 seats but I have 2 in carseats,one RF and one in a Hi-liner and my big 8yr old is starting to feel very squashed between them both in our Commodore..she needs more room,and I'm not sure if she'll still be squashed if we just get a 5 seater SUV...the middle seats look very narrow in the ones we've looked at...and she's only going to get bigger so we thought get a 7 seater and she can sit at the back comfortably...I guess I'd have to take our car seats and see what the fit is like,but I hate taking my seats out once they are installed lol..
    Thanks again ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby just got a pathfinder, and I can highly recommend them :-) Its a 7 seater, with curtain airbags all the way to the rear (the territory doesn't have them in the 3rd row, in fact most 7 seaters don't), the middle seat in the second row can be folded down for easy access to the rear seats. We have been using it instead of my van on the weekends (with a forward facing and booster seats) and have found it to be fantastic.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app