+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Seriously just a tiny vent.... I'm ready for bleeding to be over... I want my life and my body back

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everything going ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwiferly View Post
    It doesn't really matter what it was. It was a loss. And you can have a blighted ovum that doesn't miscarry immediately, subsequently resulting in what is described as a mmc. I don't know why you would even ask this question to be honest. Makes no difference.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    you don't have to be rude thanks. .. take a hike seriously I wasn't even talking to you.

Last edited by Pprom.mama; 23-07-2014 at 20:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Seriously just a tiny vent.... I'm ready for bleeding to be over... I want my life and my body back
    awe I hope the bleeding stops soon for you and soon and you get a sticky bfp my first loss was natural and I bled heavy for 10 days but it felt like forever.

Last edited by Pprom.mama; 23-07-2014 at 20:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow2015 View Post
    awe I hope the bleeding stops soon for you and soon and you get a sticky bfp my first loss was natural and I bled heavy for 10 days but it felt like forever.

Hey rainbow.... Heavy ended up lasting bout 5 days.... Med to light till bout day 10... Then spotting up till bout 20 something days.... I saw an ob fri week before last who measured my lining and said he expected I would spot for around another week which was pretty accurate.... I seem to have stopped now..... So just waiting now for signs if ovulation and then first AF before trying again.... Just wish none of this happened

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Hey rainbow.... Heavy ended up lasting bout 5 days.... Med to light till bout day 10... Then spotting up till bout 20 something days.... I saw an ob fri week before last who measured my lining and said he expected I would spot for around another week which was pretty accurate.... I seem to have stopped now..... So just waiting now for signs if ovulation and then first AF before trying again.... Just wish none of this happened
    I know exactly how feel, life is so unfair! I really hope you get to hold a beautiful bub in your arms very soon. I hope your cycles stay the same, mine did I was pretty lucky with that.

This is my 4th pregnancy and I've never got this far ever. I want want to hide away till bub is born. I'm so scared all the time. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think what is def hard is not knowing what will happen after this mc..... Just have no idea, especially as the bleeding took so long.... Just def hoping for clear ovulation signs at least I'll be able to have a fair idea when AF will arrive then.... Might try ovulation tests just to keep an eye on... Even though we r taking a break for the moment. It's quite frustrating and emotional using protection for the first time in years.
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 28-07-2014 at 07:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so AF has now been and gone… yay for normalish AF…… I'm just scared to try again…. I'm in two minds about it …. A) what if I don't get pregnant… B ) What if I do = and it happens again……. I just wish this was all easier