Well af is due today/tomorrow and so far I have had no sign of her showing. I have been symptom spotting but trying not to get my hopes up. I have sore boobs, I am tired and I have been feeling sick. I am on holidays at the moment (staying with family) and going to be travelling tomorrow (then will just be hubby and I) and plan on buying a test when we get to where we are going (but will have to wait until Tuesday morning to test). It's driving me (and hubby) nuts not knowing what's happening. But I guess we will know in a couple of days.
Good luck Jazz! Crossing my fingers for you!
Good luck Jazz!!! And enjoy your holiday. We're holidaying currently too!!
RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
OMG I can't believe it's positive. Now I just hope nothing goes wrong before I can get to the doctor and start the clexane again. But it is a nice strong line which is good (when I have had pale ones in the past it hasn't been a good sign, molar and chemical)ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371505205.335094.jpg
That's a fantastic positive!!! Congrats Jazz!!! Fx for a smooth 8-9 months!!! X
RIP Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
Congratulations Jazz! Fantastic news! 😃
Hi ladies. This is my first rime ttcibg since our two losses in November and February and after having a big surgery to remove a full uterine septum because it was hopefully thw reason for the losses. So ive gone from having two wombs to one still got a double cervix tho which is fine. Im in the tww bow5and terrified especially reading of ppl having lost their babies at 19 weeks ect
Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
hi Ladies.. I am not sure if this thread is still active .. we have recently had a MC ( October ) , and are still a bit emotional about the loss .. we are still to decide if we wish to continue ttc, and wanted to hear from other ladies, how you made the decision.. that is, if you don't mind sharing your stories.it is a hard thing to decide after being so upset from our first loss .. my DH and I initially tried to conceive for almost 10 yrs.. only to find out about our MMC at the 12 week scan .. we saw bub.. lifeless with no heartbeat, and it was gut renching.
I am tossing up again whether to try again. I miscarried a week ago. I am not planning in starting straight away... If we do decide it will be mid January when I start trying.
I have seen the doctors in the EPAS team at my local hospital on Monday. I need to get a thyroid test and a diabetes check before I start trying again. These will be managed by my GP. She said i had them done within the last year and they were okay then but she will redo them next week.
I stopped taking folate when I miscarried and they want me to continue to take the elevit one with iodine. I will after this week. Just to get my body prepared.
Due to my age and high risk previous pregnancy... I have a 60% chance of miscarrying again. That is the thing turning me off trying again. I also have a highly stressful career... I know if I fall pregnant I will be having fortnightly doctor visits. My OB told me that last time. Do I want to go through all that?
My head says no, but my heart says yes.....
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!