Closed Thread
Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bec79 : there were things that i would like to know, such as bad lining that might cause bad implantation. Things that we can test out (immune prob?) to make the next cycle a success one.

The FS didnt call me. I always have to talk through the nurse and scientist to reach the Dr. Something i feel strange about. Like we can only talk to them if we pay for an appt. i think thats the norm in the ivf industry.

Lashed, hope you have good news for us.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bb I hope you get your answers from my exp and those around me most FS's wont change much after one cycle, the main thing we get told is its a numbers game, natural conception has a 25% chance each cycle and there is generally nothing wrong.

We dont get a free evaluation every appt is paid for and can take months to get back in. It was suggested to make an appt before your BT and cancel if all goes well and if not your ahead of the game ready to discuss the next step.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 06-01-2014 at 23:26.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lashed that's great news and hope it's all good signs, fingers crossed. When is your BT?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I found the same thing after our failed round, felt as though there was no communication but I guess in the background they are making the decisions. I also thought I would hear from the FS more but he seems to have come through for me this time. I wish you all the best for your next round.

Well ladies my test line came up before the control line and is very dark so I think I'm definitely UTD . Blood test is Thursday and it can't come quick enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lashed!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear bbhope..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bb its the same at our clinic, I had a review a while ago at ours forgot to ask a certain question and have to go back to see the FS for an answer, they know how to make money. Congrats lashed great news

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (07-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know what a HRT FET cycle is? that's what I'm doing this month and I have been trying to research it?

Any info would be great thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi baby girl. It's hormone replacement. Usually done when you don't ovulate. They will put u on estrogen tablets until around day 10 when try check ur lining is thick enough. If it is they will begin drugs to mature the lining. Pivet does 5 days of estrogen pessaries then 5 of estrogen/progesterone pessaries then u have transfer. The cycle is very flexible. And can get drawn out if your lining isn't thick enough. You have very little contact with the clinic. Generally just the first scan and bloods at day 10 then, assuming ur lining is good, transfer at day 21ish.
    Hope that helps. PM me if you have any other questions. Happy to share.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kelbel86 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbel86 View Post
    Hi baby girl. It's hormone replacement. Usually done when you don't ovulate. They will put u on estrogen tablets until around day 10 when try check ur lining is thick enough. If it is they will begin drugs to mature the lining. Pivet does 5 days of estrogen pessaries then 5 of estrogen/progesterone pessaries then u have transfer. The cycle is very flexible. And can get drawn out if your lining isn't thick enough. You have very little contact with the clinic. Generally just the first scan and bloods at day 10 then, assuming ur lining is good, transfer at day 21ish.
    Hope that helps. PM me if you have any other questions. Happy to share.
    @kelbel86 thank you so much that is very helpful, I have been reading a ladies blog from last yr and I think their tablets/process is a bit different as she is not in Australia. but as with IVF no ones journey is the same. This is going to be my first FET this yr, so I'm a little nervous and curious. Although I will be getting all the info next week from the FN. Once again thank you

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app