Closed Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I called the clinic. They wang me to do the BT tmr. This time forwards them the result. I dont expect any good news. Tried hpt, was still double line on thurs. It was extremely faint this morning. It looks like we didn't beat the last 12% odd (live birth rate from NOAzoo condition). Guess what? This is the worst birthday present ever. DH is still crying his heart out, havent seen him like that ever since i met him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope sorry to hear hun, *big hugs* please take care and stay positive

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling very anxious!! AF is due tomorrow but I have been getting a BFP for the last 4 days. First time I've seen those two blue lines since the pregnancy we lost our baby and its doing my head in!! Guess this is why they tell you not to test. My Fiancé is flying back from work on Wednesday and then blood test on Thursday. Big week!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck lashed!

AFM...i cant stop thinking about what so called chemical pregnancy. People seem to have very low hcg level and implantation has never occurred in this case. I had decent level of hcg (~200) on 12dp5dt, BT day. I pretty sure that it implanted due to implantation bleeding although the timing seems a bit late 9dp5dt. I guess i will never have an answer for this one. geez i hate going back to work tmr.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lashed it's so confusing and the wait for the BT drove me almost crazy lol, fingers crossed the hpt are correct and good luck for your BT
    @bbhope stay positive hun and I hope it all works out for you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sign of AF which I normally get in the morning and I'm feeling ridiculously thirsty and very icky on the verge of throwing up. Think this might be it!! Test was darker again today. Same colour as the test line. Can't believe I'm already having symptoms this early though.......could it be twins??

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB. So sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does your clinic provide free evaluation consult after a failed cycle? I dont even know if our case can be counted as a failure but thought would be nice to have a follow up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When my fresh and frozen cycle failed my FS rang to ask me how I was feeling and if I wanted to use the free counseling service they have or would I like to speak to a nurse for information on starting a fresh cycle. I asked if there was a follow up appointment and the nurse said all the info I would receive would be the results of all my blood test. I don't know what other information they could of given me to make me feel any better as all my blood test results were perfect but the one that counted came up negative.