Closed Thread
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 921
  1. #821
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    That is brilliant news bb! Congratulations to you and DH!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dgl For This Useful Post:

    bbhope  (30-12-2013)

  3. #822
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Congratulations!!!!!! Awesome news!!!!

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bruyu For This Useful Post:

    bbhope  (30-12-2013)

  5. #823
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    90
    Reviews
    0
    Massive congrats BB!! Thrilled for you!! Wishing you an amazing pregnancy xx

    BFN for me, as I suspected but onwards & upwards to a better new year!!

    Your news had given me hope, thank you BB & giant congrats again xx

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to rose2207 For This Useful Post:

    bbhope  (30-12-2013)

  7. #824
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,911
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    1,569
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rose2207 View Post
    Massive congrats BB!! Thrilled for you!! Wishing you an amazing pregnancy xx

    BFN for me, as I suspected but onwards & upwards to a better new year!!

    Your news had given me hope, thank you BB & giant congrats again xx
    Sorry to hear, make sure you have a drink tomorrow night to toast the new year XX

  8. #825
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry to hear Rose let's hope 2014 brings you what you hope for xx

  9. #826
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,412
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    1,179
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @rose2207 I am so sorry to hear. Big hugs. Hope u have frosties? TESE is as invasive as mTESE so it is hard to take it. To be honest, i was so afraid that we would back to square one if this doesnt work. Dh isnt keen to use donor. It is still early stage so we still have to be careful. Hope 2014 is your year!

    Thanks ladies. DH is still in shocked. We are blessed.
    @AmyEL i phoned several compound pharmacies, they can accept fax but they still need the original copy when i pick the pessaries up (by law). So with all the holiday etc, it would be too late before i run out so went to DH GP clinic to get the script. I am with a different clinic. The pessaries are 3 times more expensive than the one i got from syd clinic. About $3.30 per 400mg pessary. Is this normal? The SOR pharmacy i went to tell me on the phone that they make 400mg but now say 200mg when i walked in. So price will double up.

    The GP also wrote me a referral for BT next week. FX everything goes smoothly.

  10. #827
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    859
    Thanked
    731
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rose. A truly sucky result. But onwards and upwards as you said.

    Looks like its just you and me in here flying the flag for Perth cycles 2014!! It will be our year!!

  11. #828
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,911
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    1,569
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Rose. A truly sucky result. But onwards and upwards as you said.

    Looks like its just you and me in here flying the flag for Perth cycles 2014!! It will be our year!!
    I'll be going again in 2014, so hopefully it will be lucky for all of us XX

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    Precious40  (16-02-2014)

  13. #829
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,911
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked
    1,569
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    @rose2207 I am so sorry to hear. Big hugs. Hope u have frosties? TESE is as invasive as mTESE so it is hard to take it. To be honest, i was so afraid that we would back to square one if this doesnt work. Dh isnt keen to use donor. It is still early stage so we still have to be careful. Hope 2014 is your year!

    Thanks ladies. DH is still in shocked. We are blessed.
    @AmyEL i phoned several compound pharmacies, they can accept fax but they still need the original copy when i pick the pessaries up (by law). So with all the holiday etc, it would be too late before i run out so went to DH GP clinic to get the script. I am with a different clinic. The pessaries are 3 times more expensive than the one i got from syd clinic. About $3.30 per 400mg pessary. Is this normal? The SOR pharmacy i went to tell me on the phone that they make 400mg but now say 200mg when i walked in. So price will double up.

    The GP also wrote me a referral for BT next week. FX everything goes smoothly.
    Ring around to other pharmacies, crappy time of the year with all the public holidays but you should find it cheaper... Do any other girls know anywhere?

    You could start a thread to see where people get time from in a Perth at a good price?

  14. #830
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Might join in at the end of 2014!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Calling all Perth girls #17
    By Disney Baby in forum IVF
    Replies: 970
    Last Post: 25-05-2013, 18:10
  2. Calling all Perth girls #16
    By Samarasmum in forum IVF
    Replies: 720
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 20:07
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-06-2012, 13:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!