Closed Thread
Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic told us to wait until viability scan which happened at 7w2d. Some of the fs at the clinic are also ob/gyn and they keep spots for ivf patients. I got in with the one I wanted also at sjog subi when I called after seeing a heartbeat at that scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wasn't hugely out-of-pocket with private, had gap cover with HBF which paid for any gaps. It's mostly the OB's fees and then appointment costs.

Next IVF I'll be paying it off as I don't plan on going back to work anytime soon!! Will also see same OB as he knows my issues with labouring and actually getting a baby out of me! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we'll go private as we have medibank gap cover. I've heard good things about sjog subi - it's close to my work for appointments and also we live in Como/manning area so not too far from there.
    No one has 'given' me a due date, but I've kind of worked it out as end of August. The nurses haven't said anything to me about getting an ob, or a due date which makes me worry a bit? I have no idea when they will do the first scan either. I just know I have another BT on Friday..
    I feel like I'm not truly pregnant yet as no one has actually said anything to me about any of this stuff. I'm probably just being paranoid lol especially as I have no symptoms either other than being completely exhausted and wanting to sleep all the time! But that could just be me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have heard wonderful things about SJOG... They might have a list on their website of OB's otherwise ring them for one. Dr Lewis, Dr Clark & Dr Gannon all work from their and have good reputations.

With your due date ask at your next BT or google 'IVF due date calculator' and you should be able to work it out from your EPU date.

Don't worry about the lack of symptoms, I had none & have a 10 month old DS to prove I had a successful pregnancy.., 6 weeks is usually when symptoms start so may be too early. You should have your first scan at 7weeks, depending on your clinic it may vary slightly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry for switching the topic. I had ovidrel for trigger and am on progesterone pessaries, do any of them affect hpt?

Same here so far, no symptom other than weird sleeping pattern. Getting very nervous now. BT tmr. I have been taking it easy ever since spotting.

Dgl, maybe you are my neighbour. Lol.
    Last edited by bbhope; 29-12-2013 at 15:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry for switching the topic. I had ovidrel for trigger and am on progesterone pessaries, do any of them affect hpt?

Same here so far, no symptom other than weird sleeping pattern. Getting very nervous now. BT tmr. I have been taking it easy ever since spotting.

Dgl, maybe you are my neighbour. Lol.
    Progesterone won't but I think ovidrel may, (can other girls confirm) I'm sure when you do BT they will take the amount of ovidrel into account... I have everything crossed for you... I really hope you get you BFP tomorrow, I'll say another prayer tonight XX

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks AmyEL. I just googled. Yes, ovidrel is synthetic hcg so it will affect HPT. So no HPT for me. It seems like it takes different amount of time to leave the system. It depends on the person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Thanks AmyEL. I just googled. Yes, ovidrel is synthetic hcg so it will affect HPT. So no HPT for me. It seems like it takes different amount of time to leave the system. It depends on the person.
    Yes HPT will give you a falsey... I reckon your clinic should know what sort of levels the ovidrel gives you, then anything above is real HCG, does that make sense?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ovidrel will give false HPT, I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow BB I did a HPT after my BFP from the clinic hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck BB!! I have my preg BT tomorrow too :-/ not feeling hopeful

All the best to you!! X