Closed Thread
Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, ladies,

i am finally awake. The DH surgery was quite long ~1.5 hr. Actually, I was hoping it went on longer but i believe that the Dr had tried his best. They were basically waiting for his outcome before me going in for EPU. The Dr came out without a smile on his face.......because despite him finding 1 sperm, it is an abnormal one. I was in tears.

My EPU went well. 6 follicles on last scan but was told that 1 is small. The Dr told me that the max possible eggs is 5 just before i went in. When I woke up, it was the best outcome for my EPU. They got 6 out of 6. 1 didn't mature as expected. But then i was in tears again, thinking there might not be any sperm for the ICSI.

Poor DH. Nobody told him anything. I was the one told him in the recovery room. The scientist rang this afternoon. I was still pretty drowsy from my sleep. I missed some part of the conversation. But miracle has happened!! They were able to find 5 sperms from the sample and all have been injected. Although the scientist did mention that some of them are not motile, which isn't good but they used them anyway. The scientist declared it a success. No left over sperms for freeze. This is once and for all surgery.

Now, we are praying for further miracle. They will ring tomorrow to see if they fertilize over night.........it only takes one......FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    BBhope great news, happy for u that everything went well and fingers cross for tmrw

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope good to hear u got good number of eggs. Hope everything go well for you. Lots of positive thoughts for u...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got call from clinic and have greatest news of my life got a BFP..thanks God..never seen the two lines like that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mooonlight For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow big congratulations to u! Well done

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats moonlight!!! Glad to hear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Hi, ladies,

i am finally awake. The DH surgery was quite long ~1.5 hr. Actually, I was hoping it went on longer but i believe that the Dr had tried his best. They were basically waiting for his outcome before me going in for EPU. The Dr came out without a smile on his face.......because despite him finding 1 sperm, it is an abnormal one. I was in tears.

My EPU went well. 6 follicles on last scan but was told that 1 is small. The Dr told me that the max possible eggs is 5 just before i went in. When I woke up, it was the best outcome for my EPU. They got 6 out of 6. 1 didn't mature as expected. But then i was in tears again, thinking there might not be any sperm for the ICSI.

Poor DH. Nobody told him anything. I was the one told him in the recovery room. The scientist rang this afternoon. I was still pretty drowsy from my sleep. I missed some part of the conversation. But miracle has happened!! They were able to find 5 sperms from the sample and all have been injected. Although the scientist did mention that some of them are not motile, which isn't good but they used them anyway. The scientist declared it a success. No left over sperms for freeze. This is once and for all surgery.

Now, we are praying for further miracle. They will ring tomorrow to see if they fertilize over night.........it only takes one......FX
    I'm in tears! So happy you had a good outcome, I'm praying for you for fertilisation XXXX

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mooonlight View Post
    Just got call from clinic and have greatest news of my life got a BFP..thanks God..never seen the two lines like that.
    Yay!! Congrats, what a wonderful Christmas present!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mooonlight View Post
    Congrats Moonlight!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Hi, ladies,

@bbhope that's great news hun, fingers crossed for great fertilisation rates

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (14-12-2013)