Closed Thread
Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies who have done previous FET cycles how many appts did you have in the lead up to transfer?? I have a day 10 appt but not sure what after that. We have day 5 embies so the do said it will be around day 21 transfer...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn af is here and I've been up since 3am with the worst cramps. The pain was all up and down my back and legs. And it was so bad that i was feeling nauseous. Only now have the pain meds kicked in. It's making me feel rotten. 😬
    So over this.

Hope your Sundays are better xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lu, my deepest sympathies. That kind of period pain is awful. Have you ever tried Naprogesic. It helps prevent the pain in the first place so you don't then need to cover it over with pain meds. I get pain from my hips to my knees sometimes so always have it in the house and at work. Kel sorry not to offer any advice but I've only ever had the one transfer and would not have a clue what day of the cycle it was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kel, with my FETs it was regular bloods every 2 days or so from around day 7 as they want to pinpoint ovulation, then one scan to check ovaries again to ensure there is at least one follicle developing according to ovulation, then the actual transfer appointment. So i guess it depends on how well your ovulation is tracking toknow whether you might need to go in more than that or not.

Hope this helps.
    Ps I'm with FSS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Lubelu. Hooe you're feeling better soon.

I cant help either Kel but like Chachacha said it will most likely depend on your cycle and if ovulation is always on time.

AFM waiting, waiting, waiting. Only 2 weeks til our compulsory counselling and IVF talk!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So docs appt today. Lining only at 6.5mm. They didn't check ovaries. I have to go back Friday and start pessaries tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbel86 View Post
    So docs appt today. Lining only at 6.5mm. They didn't check ovaries. I have to go back Friday and start pessaries tonight.
    Hope your stats improve Kel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, ladies,

I didn't have much time to reply when on business trip. Good that hubby will overlap with me one week in the east coast.

RE: expo. No, I won't go. I tried to avoid anything that can stir up my sadness. I have too many friends with babies. I enjoy seeing and playing with them but feel quite sad about us afterward. In fact, we will visit hubby's good friend new born this weekend here in the east. I will hold up but i am sure that it will hurt my feeling again.

lubelu: hope you feel better today.

Lotty: best of luck. Hope the embie sticks.

Kelbel: no experience and thus can't advice but I ditto what chachacha said.

Wishnhope: not so long now.

AFM, I am busy at work and have been hanging out with colleagues in the evening at this business trip. It keeps me busy and from thinking about the baby thing. Perhaps it makes me less resentful about being sent out for long business trip now. When we were ttc last year, I was quite annoyed when I was picked and sent off for the business trips because we had to miss the chances. At the moment, hubby is quite worried about the lump he discovered (not sure if i mentioned this on this thread!?). However, he has no choice but to wait until both of us return from the business trips to see the FS next month. FS wants both of us to attend the first visit. I am still angry with the GP. If it wasn't his bad judgement, we could have seen the FS before both of us left for trips. I bet after the FS visit, it would be another weeks of waiting for the result. Waiting...waiting and waiting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is doing ok