Closed Thread
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Finally somebody was able to sit down and explained all the charges for me. It was so confused to walk in the clinic day 1 and was asked to pay everything up front. When i asked questions, nobody seems to know the answer. I was wrong. The $8000+ is for single women who just want to have egg collection and store. So it isnt the extra $8000 on top of the IVF cost. That makes more sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope my fingers are crossed for you hun, good luck for trigger tonight and EPU

AFM: seen my FS today, and I will be having my 1 lucky snowbaby FET in January. I could have done it end dec/ early jan. But I wanted to give my body a rest and enjoy the Xmas/new year celebrations and also lose a few kilos. I hope the new year brings me new luck. So FET will be end Jan/Feb yay, I got a lot to look forward to now. Also my FS said my cycle would be HRT? to do with my lining.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad you got the expenses explained, stress is the last thing you need right now bbhope coming your way

Wonderful news Babygirl7 there is a Jan/feb cycling thread if you wanted to join? We'll be cycling together, my FET will be the end of Jan beginning of Feb, with a hopeful transfer date of the 17th Feb. its a lucky cycle for the two of us.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (11-12-2013),bbhope  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope thank you and yes I would love to join the jan/feb thread, BH has been a lifesaver for me as me and DF have chosen not to tell our families at this moment, fingers crossed the new year brings us both new blessings hun and I look forward to sharing my journey

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged

1st IVF Stim Cycle: Nov/Dec 2013 - 13 follies, 3 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 Lucky 8-cell compacting morula transferred = BFN

2nd IVF FET Cycle: Jan/Feb 2014 - 1 Lucky 9-cell snow baby FET

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, jumping back in.
    Good luck bbhope for your trigger and epu! And DH surgery.

AFM, we had my transfer today. They put in 1 embryo (they asked if we wanted two but we said no) this morning - so now I'm in the 2ww! It has been a long 15 months since I could say that so just being here is positive and a step further than we've been in ages.

We find out tomorrow if there are any to freeze...

Thanks
    Reviews
    C
    Last edited by babygirl7; 12-12-2013 at 00:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dgl View Post
    Hi everyone, jumping back in.
    Good luck bbhope for your trigger and epu! And DH surgery.

AFM, we had my transfer today. They put in 1 embryo (they asked if we wanted two but we said no) this morning - so now I'm in the 2ww! It has been a long 15 months since I could say that so just being here is positive and a step further than we've been in ages.

We find out tomorrow if there are any to freeze...
    @dgl yay for being PUPO and hope the tww treats you well, sending you lots of sticky baby dust hun and fingers crossed you get a nice Xmas surprise and some snow babies hun

from babygirl7

Me - 27: Pelvic inflammatory disease DH - 42: Perfect sperm
    Together for 11 years - TTC for 8 years - Engaged

1st IVF Cycle: Nov/Dec 2013 - 13 follies, 3 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 Lucky 8-cell compacting morula transferred = BFN

2nd IVF Cycle: Jan/Feb 2014 - 1 Lucky 9-cell snow baby FET

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks everyone! A bit nervous. Usually it takes me 10 mins to finally jab the gonal f. I was told that the timing has to be right for the trigger so i forced myself to do it on time for the first time.

Got invited by the colleagues to go for dinner tonight. It looks we will skip. We will leave work early and try to relax and have a night out with DH. Super early procedure on fri. They cant tell us how long it will take but as long as it needs, the nurse said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for ER @bbhope.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mooonlight For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tomorrow will be the end of 2ww. I am so nervous and scared. Can't control myself thinking about tomorrow. Trying to figure out symptoms but became more stressed as all I feel is like I am receiving AF at any time. On and off cramps sometimes sharp pains specially on left side, had been feeling bloated but today I am not. Had sore breast the whole 2ww but today m normal. Hope tomorrow give me a good news.