Closed Thread
Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear babygirl. It is such a hard journey.

AFM, got stressed out this morning. They wanted to charge everything up front because we dont have medicare. With medicare the payment is split into 2. I didnt know about it. Of course bank blocked the huge transaction and my credit card limit isnt enough and cant increase it at this point. I told them monday for sure but it seems like my bank will still bar a limit unless i do bank transfer which will take at least 2 business days. I dont think they will be pleased when i go in on monday and tell them to wait for another day. Dont know what to do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bbhope what clinic are you at?? I know Pivet give you bank account details and u just print the receipt and give it to them as proof.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbel, i am out in the east coast. It is unlikely that my bpay to my unlimited cash card will go through on monday so i called them and said Tuesday. They arent pleased and wanted to take whatever amount i have left in my credit card limit now. I might have to call the second bank and see if they dont block large transaction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank You everyone for your support, i really appreciate it.
    BIG HUGS BACK TO EVERYONE mooonlight, AmyEL, Lashed, Wishnhope, bbhope

mooonlight , thanks hun & how are you feeling after ET? Hope you have a few things to keep you busy during the tww, good luck hun

bbhope hope your less stressed now hun, im sure it will all work out

AFM: My FS didn’t use ultrasound either, but we got to see our embryo on the screen. Well I have my follow up appt with FS Wednesday next week to discuss our next step. DF & I had a great night at Alicia Keys. Music is my Serenity… just like the beach. Unfortunately I can’t go for a swim as I’m still getting over my head cold. Once I have time to process my thoughts and get my head around it all, I will be fine. At the moment I’m planning my exercise plan for next week and looking forward to Wednesday. Also I am going to be writing down a few thoughts to ask the FS.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babygirl, you caught a cold during the cycle or after the transfer? Good that you had a great night. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Babygirl, you caught a cold during the cycle or after the transfer? Good that you had a great night. Hugs.

i got a cold after transfer, first it started with sneezing about 3 days after then turned into a crappy cold. im on the mend now. havent take antibiotics just orange juice, rest and some panadol as i had the worst headaches.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got severe wheezing cough straight after ET and used vintoline puffs for relieve. Still as it is. Really scared coz of bad coughing straight after ET. Friday seem to be far away. Horrible 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

If & when we all get our BFP one day, how long do you stay with FS for? What's the process until you are discharged to your ob?!

thanks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    You stay with your clinic until you get a heartbeat at your 7weeks scan. Then you move on to your ob.
    At my clinic some of the fs are also ob and they keep spots for the ivf patients from all fs from the clinic.
    My clinic does weekly bt from your bfp to check hormones levels and tell you when you're ready for your scan then you graduate to your ob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm new here DH and I have been ttc for awhile now and we have been referred to a fs because of MFI (so from what I've read, I think icsi is going to be where we are headed). We have our first appointment at fertility north in about a week and a half with Dr Baruah, has anyone here had any experience with him? Also what should we expect at our first appointment? Thanks!