Closed Thread
Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that sleepydude. Great that you are looking at the bright side, enjoy the holiday season and indulge, in preparation for 2014.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear sleepy dude, fx for next yr. how r u going bbhope? Sorry to hear u have been feeling low too, all of this sucks!! Hope the jabs aren't too bad, I found the Orgalutran the worst, with it being a thicker needle. So we have review tomorrow with FS mixed feelings about it, hope it goes ok. We did go to concept for a 2nd opinion but I didn't have a good feeling for some reason, I don't know he wasn't the most sensitive with his comments, he was willing to do a double and 3dt though, so if our reg FS won't do that then maybe we need to go back, will have to see how we go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, hope you are all well.
    Has anyone been allowed to do a double embryo transfer at PIVET? I am hoping to do one this time around (3rd cycle)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello kelbel86, I was with Pivet before they said now it is not legal to do double embryo teansfer at once

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bruyu View Post
    Hello kelbel86, I was with Pivet before they said now it is not legal to do double embryo teansfer at once

Is that true that its not legal??? Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    if they are telling people that it is extremely wrong.... there are laws and guidelines in australia about putting in more than two but there is nothin illegal about putting in up to too. Most have a preference to only put in one (personally its probably so we spend more cash) due to the fact that multiple cause a high risk pregnancy and ur odds are only minutely increased.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbel86 View Post
    if they are telling people that it is extremely wrong.... there are laws and guidelines in australia about putting in more than two but there is nothin illegal about putting in up to too. Most have a preference to only put in one (personally its probably so we spend more cash) due to the fact that multiple cause a high risk pregnancy and ur odds are only minutely increased.
    this is what is actually written in the Code of Practice for Reproductive Technologies
    With regard to multiple pregnancies

 recommend to patients that no more than
    one embryo or oocyte is transferred in the
    first treatment cycle where the oocyte is
    obtained from a woman aged less than 35
    years at the time of oocyte collection.
     must ensure that no more than two
    embryos or oocytes are transferred in any
    one treatment cycle in a woman under the
    age of 40 years at the time of oocyte
    collection.
     must ensure that no more than two
    embryos or oocytes are transferred to a
    recipient woman, of any age, in any one
    treatment cycle, where the oocytes are
    donated from a woman aged less than 40
    years at the time of oocyte collection

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it is money game to them then, I didn't have any good experience with Pivet, that is why I'm taking a break and will transfer to another clinic next year. What doctor r u with at pivet? Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im with Borude. Shes pretty good, havent really liked many of the others, i did have Dr Watts for my last transfer tho and she was really nice.
    So far my experience hasnt been too bad... we have done an ivf cycle (wasnt allowed to transfer) and two FET's with the second we lost it three days after our confirmation BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kelbel, you have gotten it right with the rules. It isnt illegal. I read through the entire booklet that my clinic gave it to me and it says the same rules as posted by you.

Booboo, thanks for asking. I am doing OK here in the east. I dont know when i will go crazy again. Mood swing i guess. Ah...dont tell me about the thicker needle! I can handle the pain just prefer not looking the needle goes in. BT on fri. Hopefully the level is good. What is your plan next?