Closed Thread
Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Of the 11 only 6 were good to go, and only 4 fertilised normally. Hope we have something to transfer at this rate :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    4is a good number, remember it only takes 1 so at the moment you have 3 bonus ones! Fingers crossed for you 👍

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 is really good! Well done and good luck

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got told off by the wife for being too negative. She had a point, so gotta get my head right! Thanks for telling me 4 is ok!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    4 is a lot better than what some people get SleepyDude As a previous poster said, at the moment you have 3 bonuses! Out of 8 eggs collected for me, only 3 were mature enough to use, 2 fertilised and 1 feels currently feels like she's doing crocodile rolls in my belly - keep your fingers crossed and try to stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
    Just got told off by the wife for being too negative. She had a point, so gotta get my head right! Thanks for telling me 4 is ok!!
    It's hard to stay positive when you read about peoples 20+ egg hauls, but as this is ur first cycle & it's pretty much trial & error as each person reacts so differently to the hormones it's a great result... Try to remember 11 is average & anything above 50% for fertilisation rate is great.... And ultimately its quality over quantity!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyDude View Post
    Of the 11 only 6 were good to go, and only 4 fertilised normally. Hope we have something to transfer at this rate :/
    That's about right sleepydude. I had 10 7 of them were good and of those 7 only 4 fertilised and one of them is my DD! I had the other 3 frozen on day 6. Of those 3 I've had 2 transferred BFN and I'm about to transfer my last one Tuesday! FX for BFP's!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

SleepyDude  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your feeling more positive sleepydude, to make you feel better my first stim I got 6, 2 fertilised both BFNs, my second stim I got 8, 2 fertilised both of which I had transferred at the same time BFN and I am about to go for another stim cycle, third time lucky?? Sending you oodles of baby dust!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    That's about right sleepydude. I had 10 7 of them were good and of those 7 only 4 fertilised and one of them is my DD! I had the other 3 frozen on day 6. Of those 3 I've had 2 transferred BFN and I'm about to transfer my last one Tuesday! FX for BFP's!!!!
    amazing story, hope it all goes well for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rose2207 View Post
    Hope your feeling more positive sleepydude, to make you feel better my first stim I got 6, 2 fertilised both BFNs, my second stim I got 8, 2 fertilised both of which I had transferred at the same time BFN and I am about to go for another stim cycle, third time lucky?? Sending you oodles of baby dust!!
    I do feel more positive.. I hope its third time lucky for you!