Closed Thread
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Net3811,

I think I would have punched the doctor in his big stoopid bollocks, as if you need to put up with his bull on top of everything. Really don't know why some people go into the medical profession.

AFM - cycle was a bust just confirmed. Seems my embies are a day behind but not looking good. They are keeping them in culture until tommorrow but are not hopeful. It's also their practice to only transfer blasts and singles...... I may need to transfer clinics on my next shot if they are not willing to change the way they manage me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Net! Thats totally uncalled for, how dare he think he has the right to say such things!! I would have asked if he had children. They seem to shut up pretty quickly after that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies. I am not judgmental of people myself so am always a bit shellshocked when I come across so much of it in others. Wish, I did think of that but only after I'd left! It's a shame I was shocked as I'd love to argue it out with him. My stats don't indicate that pre-eclampsia is a certainty just a possibility and that's true of everyone in any case. Needless to say after that my blood pressure reading wasn't too good. He left it a couple of minutes and tested again and it was coming down but he still put the higher reading on the form!. I have that white coat thing so it's never too good at the doctors anyway. After him I went upstairs for a pap smear and was told they could see a small white lesion so am waiting to see how that unfolds. I've emailed my clinic to advise them of what happened and to see if they will still take me on or not. If they are willing, I'll get the form redone anyway.

Brooke I'm sorry your cycle isn't going well. I'd certainly get another clinic if they won't manage you as you desire. With things the way they are, multiples is not terribly likely and they should be giving you the best chance based on the circumstances not just operating according to policy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

brookeb  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Net3811, wow...that's terrible. Sorry to hear that. Was that the GP? Some medical doctors have no manner. In any case, I thought you are back to see Dr. Jequier at concept later this month. Can she write one for you?

Brookeb, take care. Next time would be a charm.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

brookeb  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls its a bit quiet in here, where is everyone??

Caketin hope all is well with Bubby!
    Lubelu hope you're holding up ok, not long till your appt.
    Brookeb have you decided bout your clinic? You mentioned you have one frostie left, maybe next Month?

lillaa, Net, Bbhope, anyone I have forgotten?

AFM CD7 with crazy AF like cramps on my right side even though AF finished Monday and I dont O til CD17+ kinda freaking out. DH's FIFO swing has been extended so driving myself nuts home alone waiting for July to arrive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey wishnhope. I'm due to go in to Pivet on Monday for my day10 appt for FET cycle. So excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Net3811 View Post
    Thanks Ladies. I am not judgmental of people myself so am always a bit shellshocked when I come across so much of it in others. Wish, I did think of that but only after I'd left! It's a shame I was shocked as I'd love to argue it out with him. My stats don't indicate that pre-eclampsia is a certainty just a possibility and that's true of everyone in any case. Needless to say after that my blood pressure reading wasn't too good. He left it a couple of minutes and tested again and it was coming down but he still put the higher reading on the form!. I have that white coat thing so it's never too good at the doctors anyway. After him I went upstairs for a pap smear and was told they could see a small white lesion so am waiting to see how that unfolds. I've emailed my clinic to advise them of what happened and to see if they will still take me on or not. If they are willing, I'll get the form redone anyway.

Brooke I'm sorry your cycle isn't going well. I'd certainly get another clinic if they won't manage you as you desire. With things the way they are, multiples is not terribly likely and they should be giving you the best chance based on the circumstances not just operating according to policy.
    Net3811 - I couldn't believe they would jump to pre-eclampsia! My blood pressure has always been normal and it's dropped significantly during this pregnancy. One of my readings didn't even register a few weeks ago (pretty sure I'm still alive!). You just never know what your body will do and they can't jump to conclusions. I hope you can find someone to help you soon.

Brooke - so sorry your cycle didn't work this time it's so hard having to go through all of this

bbhope - hope you and hubby are going well.

Wishnhope - waiting for appointments is horrible!

kelbel86 - good luck for your appointment on Monday

AFM - I have less than 3 weeks to go, baby is looking like a Buddha with a big belly! Weighs approximately 7lb 8oz already. Ob doesn't think I'll go early but you just never know. I've definitely had my ups and downs (from anemia, low blood pressure, frank breach position for a little bit) but its all worth it knowing that he/she will be here soon. I love the fact that I've got a survivor on board and he/she will be living proof that it only takes one! So I've got my bag packed, car seat fitted and pram in boot, room set up and it's just a waiting game now. (Sorry for the excited update from me)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Galea; 22-07-2013 at 22:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Galea. Please feel free to share and ask any questions that you need. I had different issues to you but I'm sure someone on here has had similar ones.

Have fun on your honeymoon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Galea!