Closed Thread
Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Welcome bruyu, i called FN 2 months ago. They just told me to ring Margo clinic in joondalup, where they/she can give recommendation. I didnt call in the end since i have moved from pivet to sydney FS clinic since. Sorry not much help here.
    thanks for sharing

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you so much, i think i will consider NF.
    good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa80 View Post
    Hello ladies, my questions are how long after embryo transfer (5 d) does implantation usually occur. Also can I just do my usual sports and work etc afterwards or are there things you wouldn't do? Thanks!
    Sorry. i dont' know. Hope other ladies reply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa80 View Post
    Hello ladies, my questions are how long after embryo transfer (5 d) does implantation usually occur. Also can I just do my usual sports and work etc afterwards or are there things you wouldn't do? Thanks!
    Hi Lisa80 I was told that the embryo can implant as earlier as 1 day after transfer. They say only to to light exercise and nothing too strenuous after transfer. I take the day off for my transfer and have acupuncture to relax and give that little embryo time to get comfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bruyu I'm at Hollywood Fertility seeing Dr Turner I've had no problems with him although there's about a 3 month wait to get an appointment initially.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for ur message

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm new to this forum and hope you don't mind me joining in. We are hoping to start our first ivf/icsi cycle towards the end of the month when AF shows up. We are with dr. Anne Jequier (kind of through default as we were originally referred to her as we had MFI. But now we're using known donor so that kind of isn't the issue anymore). I know some of you have had her and I just wanted to know your thoughts. I'm very excited to finally get started but also really nervous.. Have our coordinators meeting on Thursday and I'm hoping they'll go through the mess etc with me then, as the doctor didn't really go through it at all with me, just wrote down the info on a sheet and said book a coordinators meeting.
    Thanks for listening, and good luck to all of us. Here's hoping for some good news before Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome dgl. This is my first cycle, not sure what to expect. Do u know which protocol Dr J put u on? The typical one is antagonist (short cycle). Oh..as for known donor, isnt that there is a cool off period or quarantine period in WA?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome dgl, good luck

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    She didn't really say a name for the protocol but from what I've googled it looks like short protocol as I'm supposed to start injections on day 3.
    And bbhope, yes there is a (loooong) 6 month cooling off period here for known donor. We've just got to the end of it a couple of weeks ago so now just waiting to start.