Closed Thread
Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sleepydude, actually havent started gonal-f. I am on long protocol so it will be another 2 weeks. I am currently on synarel. The older i get, my pain tolerance goes down. I dont look at it when they draw my blood. The ET seems scary as well.

Oh i bet. I would be angry if i have to get a 2nd jab. Lol.

Good luck to us. Hope for a success.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sound pretty mix until i experience it. 8th day on synarel and I am excited. Hope wr all get success in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moonlight, ya, good luck to us all. Will start gonal f in 2 weeks time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all the lovely ladies here, i'm a new user here, so hopefully i'm doing right.
    i desperately need help and suggestions. I'm at the stage that don't know what to do, feeling totally lost and hopeless, friend of mine recommend me this forum, so please give some help.
    My situation: i have done 2 cycles at Pivet, fresh cycle came positive but had miscarriage at week 8 at the end of June, FET cycle just came negative at the end of September, and i have no embryo left, so i'm at the stage that dont know what to do, i definite dont want to go back with Pivet as the service there is AWFUL, they treated me as a number, they didn't give me any personalized care but lots of terrible service and stress, so i'm thinking of changing clinic, and the friend who recommend me this forum had IVF treatment at Fertility North, she also had DR.Margo Norman, she said she is the most wonderful doctor, I was so happy to know this, i felt i have hope again, but i rang up Fertility North this morning, the receptionist said Dr. Margo Norman left the clinic, she is not doing fertility treatment anymore, OMG, all my hope just disappeared . all the lovely ladies here, can you please recommend me the good doctor you had at any clinic in Perth.
    And also to the new ladies who is thinking doing IVF treatment, PIVET is not the place to go, i had doctor Saba and doctor Rowland and even the principle doctor Yovich, They didn't give me any care but stress.
    Also good luck to all the ladies who is having the treatment.
    looking forwards to hearing from everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Julia Barton @ Hollywood is lovely

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Default thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Dr Julia Barton @ Hollywood is lovely

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    thank you for your reply

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Bruyu
    im with dr Thompson at concept, good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies, my questions are how long after embryo transfer (5 d) does implantation usually occur. Also can I just do my usual sports and work etc afterwards or are there things you wouldn't do? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome bruyu, i called FN 2 months ago. They just told me to ring Margo clinic in joondalup, where they/she can give recommendation. I didnt call in the end since i have moved from pivet to sydney FS clinic since. Sorry not much help here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bruyu View Post
    Hello all the lovely ladies here, i'm a new user here, so hopefully i'm doing right.
    i desperately need help and suggestions. I'm at the stage that don't know what to do, feeling totally lost and hopeless, friend of mine recommend me this forum, so please give some help.
    My situation: i have done 2 cycles at Pivet, fresh cycle came positive but had miscarriage at week 8 at the end of June, FET cycle just came negative at the end of September, and i have no embryo left, so i'm at the stage that dont know what to do, i definite dont want to go back with Pivet as the service there is AWFUL, they treated me as a number, they didn't give me any personalized care but lots of terrible service and stress, so i'm thinking of changing clinic, and the friend who recommend me this forum had IVF treatment at Fertility North, she also had DR.Margo Norman, she said she is the most wonderful doctor, I was so happy to know this, i felt i have hope again, but i rang up Fertility North this morning, the receptionist said Dr. Margo Norman left the clinic, she is not doing fertility treatment anymore, OMG, all my hope just disappeared . all the lovely ladies here, can you please recommend me the good doctor you had at any clinic in Perth.
    And also to the new ladies who is thinking doing IVF treatment, PIVET is not the place to go, i had doctor Saba and doctor Rowland and even the principle doctor Yovich, They didn't give me any care but stress.
    Also good luck to all the ladies who is having the treatment.
    looking forwards to hearing from everyone.
    Hello :-)

Sorry to hear you have had a rough time...

I have been with Fertility North for my whole journey to date, and Margo was my F/S until she stopped and started concentrating on obstetrics full time so I am now with Jay Natawala and both DH and I are happy with him - he is very black & white, straight to the point so as long as you are ok with that I would recommend him.

Good luck!!