Closed Thread
Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Hope all goes well bbhope not too long now. Cd1 yesterday feeling like absolute crap rang concept, they say Anne isn't taking on any new patients as she will b retiring. Booked in to see Kevin Artley, anyone seeing him? Got apt on the 20th so will have to get a copy of our records ready. Hope u are all having an ok week, dh got me hooked on game of thrones, good distraction from all this which is good and what I need. Not sure when we will cycle again, early next yr I suppose, can't say I'm too excited
    Sorry Booboo, don't know anything about Kevin. Waiting sucks.

AF arrived so I am starting off BCP now. Thanks goodness that we didn't wait for 2 yrs on the donor list as a back up just to find out Dr. J is retiring. I wonder if we Perth ladies will get a competent male FS like her in replacement in the near future.

Sharlie, how are you doing?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (07-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello BB, thanks for asking... Not doing too good... my body is detoxing from all the ****e they have you on, it's been pretty awful. And in the last 24 hours a new development besides the nausea, raging diahoreah and period from hell: atopic dermatitis, baby weepy itchy pimples all over my freakin face! Luckily I don't have a major presentation at work tomorrow or anything... Oh wait, yes I do! Lol. On the up side I'm the lowest I've weighed in several years, my weight is falling off a cliff. Each time I do a cycle I seem to lose a few kilos. Ill take it!

i think it's a side effect of coming off the steroids they had me on, which calmed down my immune system, and now my body is freaking out and attacking me. I don't think I'll be able to do another EPU this year, too hard on the ole bod.

its really hard dragging your sick and sorry **** into work, it's times like this I wish I worked part time, or for myself.

Anyway, fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting for a result for it to be a BFP, I'd much rather this be a pity party for one. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sharlie, sorry to hear that u have to drag urself to work under this condition. I know how u feel because there are days that i wish i am just doing nothing at home the whole infertility journey takes out so much energy from me mentally and physically.

I didnt have fun when AF arrived early this week. Severe diarrhea. Ha..i wish i am losing weight except I will certainly gain with the BCP. It is just the beginning. I had have severe side effects with BCP in the past -- food in food out straight away diarrhea and blurred vision migraine. I didn't even know that it was related to the BCP until i stopped. The doctor thought i have a brain tumor or bowel related deceased back then. It scared the hell out of me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you're having a tough time of it, too. I wasn't this bad last time. Makes me think the overstim is making it worse. I feel nauseated all the time and the squirts are outta control.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?

Oh dear...saw the dvd instruction for the gonal f injection last night. I almost fainted. DH wont be with me when i start gonal f in syd so no one could help me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gonal F is pretty simple you'll be find and be really proud of yourself once its done

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The first one is always the hardest bb. Good luck xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all had my 1st jab for my FET cycle today I'm very excited and an hoping this is the one as it is my last frostie left.

Good luck bbhope with your injection I'm using puregon never used Gonal F so not sure what there like.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gonal F is a breeze! My DH was away when I had my first dose, I had a friend over for moral support, but was fine, it really doesn't hurt the needles are so fine, they are the same needles they use for diabetic kids, so really fine to minimise the pain :-)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope we just started this week too with gonal-f.. My wife hates needles, so she tried for 20 mins to do it herself but couldn't... I did it for her and she didn't even notice i had done it. So I'm sure you'll be fine.

She did kinda kill me though as I didn't depress the lever the whole way so had to go back for a second jab. Oops :/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyDude For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (13-11-2013)