Closed Thread
Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear Klong the same has happened to me for the last 2 cycles. Every thing was perfect and it still failed. I don't think changing clinics would make much a difference.

Afm I have one embryo left as well which I have decided to use in December otherwise I have to start over again. At least I have a daughter which was conceived in my 1st ever ivf cycle so I'm blessed to have at least one child even though a brother or sister for her would be nice.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

klong  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one embie left but won't be able to try again until at least March 2014 because of this bloody wedding I have to go to back in the UK next August. If I had success in March then the wedding would fall in a safe time to travel so that's why I have to leave it until then.

I think this failed cycle has hit me so hard because I feel like it's all out of my hands now and my chance of having another baby is on hold because of somebody else. At least when you're actively trying to get pregnant you feel like you're doing everything you can to make it happen but when you're just sitting around and not doing anything about it you just feel hopeless.

I just can't stop crying and it feels worse because my DH is currently working away for another week. I really need him here right now.

Hope you're holding up better than me Nezz79, I'm a bloody mess right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey klong I'm doing ok was a mess on sat when AF arrived but am a lot better now. Also making plans for my next cycle has helped. If we had the cash and weren't going away next month and buying a new house I would have had my last embryo transferred but have to wait and was going to wait till jan but sweet talked my DH into doing it in Dec.

It must be really hard not having your DH around especially when you need him the most. Hopefully it works out for you soon but just be blessed that you have a DD just like me and she will keep you busy and time will fly by especially coz they're growing up so quick. xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

klong  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah she's certainly keeping me busy with her teething and walking and generally getting up to mischief from 7am-7pm!

Good luck with your December cycle and I hope your DD gets a little brother or sister very soon.

and to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey klong sorry to hear hun. Pm me if you wanna chat. My hubby and I are both FIFO on separate sites and I understand how hard ivf is with them away. I have had to take many weeks off work for our cycles. We had our first BFP this cycle. And as much as I'm excited I'm still worried that something will go wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Official Congrats Kelbel!!
    The worry never ends, Im counting the hours til my 12 week scan in the hope its all ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The worry doesn't end even when they are here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear klong. Congrats kelbel! Hope everything goes smoothly from now on.

Nvb123, mind PM me? I would like to ask something about the coordination with the east offline. I cant PM you for some reasons, only visitor message.

Afm, I am waiting anxiously for the FS to call to see what our next step is. It is so difficult to do the ivf with a job. I aint FIFO, even so i have so many work trips. Cant tell the boss. It is so hard.
    Last edited by bbhope; 17-09-2013 at 18:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats kelbel and take a very good care of yourself. Sorry to hear about you klong, hoping something good for you in future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm back on the ivf train. After my 5 weeks bloods my hcg dropped from 151 to 3.5. Had a big bleed last week so pretty sure that's when I lost it. 😔