Closed Thread
Page 29 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nvb, thanks. I think i might have sent you a visitor message a while back. No worries, i got the answers from others.

Sorry to hear that the first cycle didnt end in BFP. Best of luck this time.

Thanks for the encouragement. It sounds promising.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Good luck Klong and kelbel for your tests coming up.

I already know ������ woke up to stupid AF again on BT day! I will still go for my test but won't hurry like I was going to.

I've got one frosty left but think we will do another fresh in January. Good luck to everyone on the journey's. I will be following still but from the background coz I like to see how everyone else goes xxx

So sorry that AF turned up, nasty old witch good luck with whatever your next step is going to be. I hope you get success with the next one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhope View Post
    Finger crossed for you, Kelbel and klong!

Random question, does it help to have a hubby/partner around when going through the first half of the IVF cycle? I know that a lot of singles go through it alone.......
    The first time I did a cycle I got my DH to do my injections for me because I had a complete phobia about needles but one morning he went to work early and forgot to do my injection so I had no choice but to do it myself. I was so worked up but it hurt far less than when he did it so from that day on I did all of them myself. My husband works FIFO now so I'm pretty much alone for every step of my cycle but it means I just get on with it and focus on what I'm doing so works well for me this way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Devastated, just did another pregnancy test and it came up BFN so looks like the one I did the other day was only a BFP because of the Ovidrel. So upset and just can't be bothered going for my blood test tomorrow to just confirm what I already know. I am so over this IVF journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry Klong.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

klong  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear klong. Big hugs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kelbel86 For This Useful Post:

klong  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nezz79 and Klong sending you both big hugs. Be nice to yourself and do something special. This journey is a hard one.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

klong  (15-09-2013),Nezz79  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry for the bad new girls... Sucks big time, fingers crossed for the next cycle, onwards & upwards!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

klong  (15-09-2013),Nezz79  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF turned up this morning before I had to go for the final BT so just doubly confirming I'm not pregnant. I went for the BT but not calling for the results because I can't bear to hear the words "It's negative" when I already bloody know. Last time I had a failed cycle in June/July all they seemed interested in was when I would be coming in for my next cycle. I can't face the insensitivity of hearing that again. They seem to believe money grows on trees and that emotionally we can just pick ourselves up and go again. I have 1 frozen embie left now but I have to go to a wedding in the UK next August so this month was our last chance to get pregnant until after the wedding.

I'm so so devastated especially after all our embies that we had were graded A and it was a textbook transfer. The embie we used for this cycle was compacting and all my levels were great. I just don't understand it at all why it keeps failing.

I was wondering if anyone thinks I would be better off moving my last frozen embie to another fertility clinic (currently at Fertility North) and trying somewhere else? What clinics do you all go to and how have you found them and their success rates? I've done 4 cycles and had success once so 25% success rate for me at Fertility North which are much lower odds than they told me we would have there bearing in mind I'm under 35 and the only issue I have is that I have no fallopian tubes. My eggs and DH's sperm quality are all good so what's the issue?

Sorry this has been a long me, me, me post but I am so hurt and angry that my supposedly grade A embies are disappearing before my very eyes. I can't afford another fresh cycle so this last frostie is so so precious and I want to make sure I make the right choice to give it the best chance to become a little bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Klong Im so sorry you are feeling this way, if you want to change clinics I hope you find what you are looking for. The only advice I can give is there is probably nothing wrong. Clinics advise most patients succeed with three fresh cycles. Some people do better with fresh, others do better with frozen. Everyone is different.

Just remember couples with no problems can take up to a year to succeed thats 12 attempts. IVF provides the same odd as normal conception. I hope you get your dream soon.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

klong  (16-09-2013)